**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2003 Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG' started by lurbo, Oct 28, 2002.

1. **** YOU, **** YOU, **** YOU, **** YOU, **** YOU, **** YOU, **** YOU, **** YOU, **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hehe

2. Re: **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how nice

3. Re: **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just don't know why you're not banned yet!!

4. ~

How a nice thread.

5. Re: **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indeed

6. Re: **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with the guy that posted the thread. what a player. mercedes sucks

7. Re: **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grow up!!!!

Stupid BMW fans!! why does MB suck? cuz you don't have the money to buy one??

STUPID GO GET A LIFE!

8. Re: **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Merc and Bmw but Merc more because its better,and BMW but there now going to the hike true American modernisem with Bangle wich i like but BMW is BMW so leave it alone,of course some cars could be modernized but not all please!!!

9. Re: **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jus reported the two of the guys here, so all is well now.

10. Re: **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He makes us look bad...SL55 AMG is a great car.

11. Re: **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i know! he's a disgrace to all the car fans in the world!

German cars are the best...

12. Re: **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very true. Even though they may cost more money, they don't rate too badly in the value stakes either. I don't like to dwell on the M3, especially where it's in a completely unrelated forum, but just as an example, it recently came a close second to Subaru's Impreza WRX STi in Motor Magazine's Bang For Your Bucks for 2002. Third went to the 200SX. When both an STi and a 200SX can be had for an even $100k Australian, and the M3 demands an extra $44500 Australian on top of that, you have to admit that's pretty impressive in a bang-for-bucks sense. In my opinion, there's no room for tight-asses in the supercar world.

13. Re: **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha