Your Challenge!!!

Discussion in 'Car Comparisons' started by stratoraptor, Nov 7, 2010.

1. (Didn't know where to put this thread, so quit your #%[email protected]')

Name a car from the '80s and one from the '90s that would be considered a classic vehicle today.

Rules:

1) No limited-run/special production vehicles. They must be real productions cars. Let's say at least 10,000 units.

2) Also, different generations of the same car count a different car. (ex: '82-'92 Camaro is counted separately from the '93-'02 generation)

3) Productions must have either started in the given decades OR most of the production run was in those decades. So no cars that started production in 1975 and ended in 1981 can be declared as an '80s car.

3) Everyone else debates the argument for or against other peoples.

HARD MODE: Name one built after 2000 that could be considered a classic in the near future.

I'll go first.

80s: Audi Quattro
    90s: Honda NSX

2. cheetah
    infernus

3. 80s: Ferrari S2000
    90s: Honda F40

4. OH WOW OMG

U SO KEWl =]

FAGGOT

5. biggest douchebag/worst member

6. show me your jimmy

7. rich, kid, rich

8. 80s: Audi Quattro
    90s: Lamborghini Diablo

9. 80s - IROC-Z Camaro

90s - Viper

future - E39 M5

10. 80s:
    Original GTi
    90s:
    NSX, Viper, LS1 Fbodies, 5.0 stangs, 993, etc.

11. NSX, 993, Viper GTS

BMW M Coupe

Boxster Speedster

Pontiac G8?

E39 M5

12. lotus elise (insert generation)

13. my challenge???

14. The 80s... my childhood... great music, bad cars. I'll pick an easy one: Buick Grand National/GNX.

The 90s were a bit better: Integra Type R- revvy engine and magnificent steering.

Mazda Miata- all of the British car goodness without the part scavenging/electrical nightmares.

Future: also an easy choice- any Boxter/Cayman ever made is a classic.

Edit: didn't see the rule about 10,000 units sold- by the standards of most classics, that's quite a bit. I doubt there's anywhere near that many Grand Nationals. OK, so how about the Nissan 300ZX at the tail end of the 80s.

15. Countach and Diablo, easy.