Your latest purchase

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Baklava, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Wow, this website is actually retarded. Now I feel bad for expecting things of it.

2. Wire wheels, sand paper.

You guys are such consumer whores. I spend money on tools, and house stuff. Things I use. Not to look cool.

3. Fruit and fish

4. I needed new shoes, what's wrong with buying something I need?

5. Mackerel. Today I ate a tin of mackerel for breakfast and then made some pasta bolognese for dinner. Cool story bro.

I also got out of bed around 4 in the afternoon.

6. got a new pen

is

Attached Files:

7. Bike and a bag. I want to post pictures but I cNt on his goddamn shitty site

8. Hemi will now provide you with a huge list of pens you should have bought.

9. hed like this one because its german like his nazi grandparents

10. 20 quarts of oil for the 2 american cars I own and oil filters. always a pain in the ass to change the one filter so this should be interesting

11. I just bought three dress shirts and a crap-load of cheap underthings.

12. bought some tweeters for my jeep because they were mysteriously fried when i got it back after i loaned it to my sister. i've never been happy with the sound in the jeep so i also bought some 6x9 subs to replace the factory subs and am looking for 6.5 2- or 3-ways to complete the full replacement. what im really after is a replacement for the crapola infinity gold 6 channel amp that came with the factory upgraded sound system. gonna find a nice 4 channel and sub amp and plug those in from the factory harness.

13. What are the fancy clothes for

14. I had an interview.

15. took me 4 different types of gaskets but finally succeeded in making my Ford not leak oil form the oil canister.

16. The mechanical issues are easily startled, but they'll soon be back, and in greater numbers.

17. Brisket

Attached Files:

18. some golf clubs

Attached Files:

19. ..

20. ..

21. ..

22. ..

23. ..

24. ..

25. ..