Z06 = GTR killer pt2

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by Ron Simmons, Sep 30, 2008.

1. #1 Ron Simmons, Sep 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. If a Z06 pulls like that i'd love to see what a ZR1 would do

3. Wait another drag race? REDONCULUS!

4. The Z06 is a ringer, probably special tires.

5. that Z06 must have 640 hp

6. Just because Nissan cheats doesn't mean that everyone does it too.

7. wow drag racing

8. "Baby Veyron"? the Z06 clearly isn't a baby Veyron, have you ever seen either of their interiors?

9. Im reffering to the Chris Harris who called the PO-S a baby veyron.

10. Ron Simmons lives his life a quarter mile at a time.

11. icwatudidthere. thatthingwiththedashwheretherewouldbeingtr. thatscleveriliketha-t

12. As much as I love the Z06, that was not a stock one. The GT-R isn't slow by any means, that Vette was easily a second faster.

14. the driver is never a factor when racing ....most times I go to the track we burn out, pull up to the line and throw down whatever magazine has the best time to see who wins ..

15. It dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning.

16. All that technology and it still cant beat a 3 year old american car with a pushrod motor? I mean come on, straight line speed isnt everything but still.

Maybe it can keep up with the C5 z06.

17. Nice video.

Also, I got an Attack Alert from Norton AntiVirus when I took the link. It says:

"Norton Notification - Vulnerability BLOCKED
    When: Sep 30, 2008 9:26:28 PM
    Attack Name: HTTP Fake Scan Webpage"

I clicked more information and it said:

HTTP FakeScan Webpage

Severity: High

This attack could pose a serious security threat. You should take immediate action to stop any damage or prevent further damage from happening.

Description

This signature detects web pages displaying download prompts or fake scans to lure the user into downloading misleading applications.

Additional Information

This signature detects web pages displaying download prompts or fake scans to lure the user into downloading misleading applications.

Affected:

Windows 98
    Windows 95
    Windows XP
    Windows Me
    Windows NT
    Windows 2000

Response

The following instructions pertain to all current and recent Symantec antivirus products, including the Symantec AntiVirus and Norton AntiVirus product lines.

1. Disable System Restore (Windows Me/XP).
    2. Update the virus definitions.
    3. Run a full system scan.
    4. Delete any values added to the registry.
    5. Find and stop the service.

Possible False Positives

There are no known cases of false positives associated with this signature

Additional References

18. AWD and a PS3 cant help you on the highway.

19. The Z06 pulls so much harder, it's awesome. I love that car.

20. So when can we see a homemade vid of a Z06 and GTR on a track with TURNS on it?

Imagine having turns? that just completely blows my mind

21. Hahaha its a good day, Porsche proves GT-R is much slower on ring than claimed by Nissan. And now I come here and see 2nd video of Z06 (not even ZR1!) owning GT-R pretty bad. Sure it is only straight line acceleration, but you cant deny it is also one of the crucial factors in road racing. Besides what about all the acceleration claims by Nissan.... Really fun to watch all Nissan fanboys now.

23. DAMN

24. For those ten seconds or less......

25. Not really hard to #$%# up a take off in an automatic. And, doesn't matter how good of a driver you are, doesn't mean you're going to get x amount of extra HP from better driving. That's like saying a Cobalt just threw down a 11 second 1/4mi and saying oh yeah, it's stock, just a good driver o_O