z06 vs mc12 corse

Discussion in '2006 Maserati MC12 Corse' started by BBQ, May 29, 2006.

1. i think the z06 would be a great competitor considering the 1/4 mile times it runs.

2. Are you sane? An Italian car with class and the ability to actually make a turn versus a plastic car...

3. You're a moron..... if the z06 doesnt compare to the heavier and less powerful mc12 of 04 how do you think it will compare to the new one??

Road and Track tested the Mc12 is 05 and got it to 11.1 sec quarter time, 3.3 0-60 time and can go over 205, this being the older mc12. Now lets see what the z06, while nice, how its doesnt compare: 12 seconds quarter time, 3.6 0-60 time, and tops out at 198, you dont even have to look at the 06 model specs on the mc12 to find out who will win hands down.

4. Who the #$%# keeps comparing these European supercars to the ZO6? Give it a break, the most that a ZO6 ever gets compared to is the Porsche 911 and the Lotus Elise! "ZO6 vs. Enzo, ZO6 vs. Zonda S, ZO6 vs. Diablo GT, ZO6 vs. McLaren F1!" Shut the #$%# up!

5. I fink u missed da point mr.cusswords. did u breast fead wit dem lips? ay but cersiouly wot u on about wif all dis z06 hatin? i heard in a magazine dat da courvette ran just a hair faster den dis italian noodle at da n-ring & i even tried it on mah GT4 video game n guess wot uglyface DEY DIDNT EVEN HAFF UR MAZERATTI 2 EVEN DRIVE!! LOL!! wot u fink dey gon 4get a car for unles it SLOW?! LOL mate u got nofing to come back wit so u shuld maybe email the admins n aks to haff ur membership cancelled. Cheers mate just takin the piss but fo'real maybe send da admin a lil request.

6. I fink u missed da point mr.YoungJae-cussword mouf. did u breast fead wit dem lips? ay but cersiouly wot u on about wif all dis z06 hatin? i heard in a magazine dat da courvette ran just a hair faster den dis italian noodle at da n-ring & i even tried it on mah GT4 video game n guess wot uglyface DEY DIDNT EVEN HAFF UR MAZERATTI 2 EVEN DRIVE!! LOL!! wot u fink dey gon 4get a car for unles it SLOW?! LOL mate u got nofing to come back wit so u shuld maybe email the admins n aks to haff ur membership cancelled. Cheers mate just takin the piss but fo'real maybe send da admin a lil request.

7. This car could whoop the ZO6. No strings attatched.

8. If that's the best you can do, then you need to shut the #$%# up. GT4 game? You let a game tell you what's good and what's not? Who's the #$%#ing idiot here? And I don't know what the hell type of magazine you read, but in no way can this be beaten by the ZO6. NO ONE'S COMPARED THIS CAR TO ANYTHING YET! So maybe the older MC12. Even that outdoes a ZO6 in acceleration and handling. So where your sources come from, I question deeply.

BTW, your english really sucks. And YOU got nothing to come back with if you're going to hit me with video games, dumb mags, fake Ebonics, and no knowledge whatsoever. Plus, when the #$%# did I ever hate the ZO6? You ever read my other posts? Guess not, you probably can't even read properly anyways, fakeass #%$.

9. stop crying u little idie bastards, these are all jokes

10. mc12 is far better

11. Zo6 vs this? Is that what u ask?
    What i want to ask u is since when have u been missing u psychatrist appointments?

12. Zo6 vs this? Is that what u ask?
    What i want to ask u is since when have u been missing ur psychatrist appointments?

13. They can't. They are n00bs.

14. #14 ETB4U, Apr 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Uhm... actually.. the Z06 can compete with those cars: http://www.supercars.net/nurburgring.html
    Even the standard C6 Corvette could out run the Diablo GT.

I guess so much for American cars not being track worthy.

15. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! He was screwing with you, ya dumb shit. OMFG, that's hilarious LMFAO!

16. any hennessey viper could smoke this in a straight line and probably on the track

17. No way in hell a hennessey Viper could do anything close to this car on any track. Learn some shit.

18. Hahaha... Is that even english? You're trying to say something, I just know it, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. In the future, remember that typing words like 'dis', 'mah', 'nofing', 'dem' and saying things like "wot u fink dey gon 4get" don't make you seem cool, just really, really, really stupid.

19. no man, dis is wai fastr an eziur to type. get wit it!!!!!!1

20. hehehehehehe i never get tired of these

21. it actually is plastic, I saw it at the Toronto Auto Show, My dads friend was with us and he says "watch this" and he pushes the indented "Corvette" writing in the back and it goes in like 2-3 inches

22. U must #$%#ing be an dolt, you can't compare a vette to this, ANY vette

23. Whoever can't understand the joke in this thread needs to be shot.

24. smellin up the indies