zero design throught proces..

Discussion in '2007 Technical Studio TS-07' started by dabaddestboy, Oct 2, 2006.

1. How much thought process went into the exterior design of this body? somebody tell me! This design is boring.

2. Probably more than the time it took you to choose your username.

3. The design is minimalist and practical. As stated in the review, this particular vehicle was purpose-built and track-tested. I imagine that it was conceived with the true enthusiast in mind with exterior sheetmetal as an afterthought, and performance being the primary concern.

4. Yeah, it's pretty much a coupe version of the renault sport spyder... not a very good execution lookswise... but yes, it was probably just an afterthought.

5. Well, actually the back looks pretty cool... it just goes to hell from the front bumper on.

6. Is it based partly on the Renault Spider?

7. i bet this desgin was created by computer. not only that i think 12 cars gain an exclusivity to the actual buyers. they're probably already sold out and not only that it would seem this is just a collection that even Jay Leno would have one of his own. *sigh* a waste of money.

8. i bet this desgin was created by computer. not only that i think 12 cars gain an exclusivity to the actual buyers. they're probably already sold out and not only that it would seem this is just a collection that even Jay Leno would have one of his own. *sigh* a waste of money.

9. i bet this desgin was created by computer. not only that i think 12 cars gain an exclusivity to the actual buyers. they're probably already sold out and not only that it would seem this is just a collection that even Jay Leno would have one of his own. *sigh* a waste of money.

10. i bet this desgin was created by computer. not only that i think 12 cars gain an exclusivity to the actual buyers. they're probably already sold out and not only that it would seem this is just a collection that even Jay Leno would have one of his own. *sigh* a waste of money.

11. yes, *sigh* indeed

12. i think it looks great
    someone stick a chevvy v8 in there and see how it goes then

13. Toyota is only making cars for retarded people- they dont make supra and celica anymore.!!