ZO6 vs. SRT-10 vs. GT

Discussion in '2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe' started by GT40 Mk 1 Gulf, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Ok, just to let you all know, the GT has the most power (550), NOT the SRT-10.

Second, just like he said, around a track the GT can take these two easily. There's a reason it costs a buttload more than the other two and it isn't because of R&D either. The GT will hand the SRT-10 and Z06 their asses on a platter around tracks with many turns. In a straight line I'd still pick the GT for weight and traction advantages. I mean no disrespect to the Z06 nor the SRT-10, as I love the both of them. But let's be logical here, the GT wins.

2. i really with a PASSION to say this but probly the gt guys...2nd the vette

3. I would have to pick the SRT-10 with some bias involved. The Vette is for people who can't control cars with tons of horsepower(all the electronic gizmos involved), while the GT would spin its backend 180 degrees on a teardrop. The Viper doesn't need technical gadgets to keep it on the road and needs to be pushed to get the rear end to swing out. All three are great cars, but the Viper is the one that will get the most attention!

4. Track:
    1) Ford GT
    2) Corvette Z06
    3) Viper

The GT wins for obvious reasons, and the vette beats the viper, because of its superior handling.

Value for money:
    1) Vette
    2) GT
    3) Viper

I'm basing the value on my opinion/price/track times.

5. Viper is my favorite for best handling, then Z06. The Viper would probably take 2nd on most tracks though because the Z06 is faster and almost corners as well. The GT just dosn't have the grip to take the Viper or Z06 in the corners, but its the fastest.

6. Stats 0-60 0-100 100-0 max g F8 lap
    Viper 3.8 8.36 274ft 1.05 23.9 sec
    Z06 3.5 7.5 280 1.05 24.1
    GT 3.4 7.4 300 .96 24.4

7. You're an idiot. The Z06 has nearly the same HP fugure as the Viper, and, it is a trickier car to drive on the track. It doesn't have any more electronic gizmos than any of the others.

8. I'm not supposed to quote the first post BUT, the Z06 recently lapped VIR a mere four tenths of a second per lap slower than a Ford GT

9. The Z06 has traction control (but it can be turned off) and is trickiest to drive, Viper and GT don't and are pretty easy to drive.

10. the Ford gt has had so many difficulties it wouldn't even make it to the testing grounds.

11. I would take the GT

12. ZO6 all the way. man, the corvette is over 50 and still the best in the game and the viper just hatched so I've got to go old school

13. i would go the dodge because it is a true muscle car and the gt and the zo6 wouldnt come in the same legue as the viper and if you go to the newer model cars the viper would win no questions asked

14. i would go the dodge because it is a true muscle car and the gt and the zo6 wouldnt come in the same legue as the viper and if you go to the newer model cars the viper would win no questions asked