ZR1 car of the year - Clarkson

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by got hp, Dec 29, 2008.

1. the zr-1 is soooooo tacky.

2. I'd take the ZR1 over the shitty GTR anyday.

3. Not this one.

4. Youre trying to be funny right? Besides how can you say that when the GT-R looks way worse.

5. Dude, the general rule with w00t is that whatever he says is wrong and/or trolling so just ignore him.

6. The 599 was more stable, until the tire fell apart. Even then the zr1 beat the 599 around a road course in the same test. Also isn't an oval how Europeans test for top speed also?

7. LEAF SPRINGS?! L000000L!

8. LULLCAKES AND LOLFULS!
    Leaf springs beat AWD, and FURARE-EE

9. god gm is so #$%#ing retarded for giving out the original press cars in blue with those shitty chrome rims. this color combo makes it look like a different car. hotter x10

10. The ZR1 is one hell of a car and I think it deserves to be praised seeing that we might not see a Corvette like this ever again. Not only are American car companies in the shitter, but soon everything will be all hybrid technology and hydrogen fuel cells.

11. the corvette zr1 is the bargin of the century it lap's the nurburgring in 7.22.4 that's 18 sec's faster than the 1001hp veyron that cost's $1.4M and the zr1 only cost's $106K i love the zr1 it is my favorate car and right know it look's like nothing will replace it as my favorate car.

12. the corvette zr1 is the bargin of the century it lap's the nurburgring in 7.22.4 that's 18 sec's faster than the 1001hp veyron that cost's $1.4M and the zr1 only cost's $106K i love the zr1 it is my favorate car and right know it look's like nothing will replace it as my favorate car.

13. yeah i Agree evrything about this car's performance is insane and it leave's you breathless.

14. yes, exactly for top speed, but they don't measure the lap time in oval circuits, while they did in that test.

15. No, they did not, but it is probably because you never actually read the article.

16. different article in this case, because i'm sure

17. There was ONE test that I know of where lap times were measured around an oval, an autox course and two road courses, and it was in an American magazine. Does that make European car magazines superior to American car magazines?

18. lol, find me the post where i say this

19. #94 mpg, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  20. #95 LamBoy, Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  21. at least we KNOW how to handle torque

22. i have plenty of torque, this doesnt mean you will handle it

23. 599 this 599 that your a stupid piece of shit, shut the #$%# up and after the day is over kill yourself because the 599 is the same thing you are a piece of #$%#ing shit, ya butt to butt gay. Your just mad because your 599 doesn't even post a time on there because its pathetic piece of dog shit.

25. what the #$%# does that mean