2007 Edo GT
The folks at Edo has done it again. Take an amazing car and pump it up even further.
Edo recently developed an aftermarket package for the Ford GT. The treatment includes engine, suspension and cosmetic upgrades that are pretty awesome. Edo adds an upgraded exhaust system and new stainless steel tail pipes, and they also re-flash the engine management system.
The result is an extra 60 horsepower and a whole lot of additional visual and noise-related aggression. The suspension is tuned with independently adjustable damping technology for both rebound and compression dumping.
Cosmetically, Edo adds carbon fiber paneling to the engine bay and gives the car a small rear spoiler. Other upgrades are also available include unique paint and racing wheels in different designs.
- Increased performance up to 60 HP with:
- Sport catalyst 200 cell, electronic tuning. All work controlled by dyno running.
- Sport back box stainless with flap system. Loudness of the exhaust adjustable
- New taile pipes stainless
- Carbon fibre engine bay panelling, 3-pieces
- Special rear wing
- Wheels in different colors and designs available
- Tyre-air-pressure control system shows pressure and temperature per wheel
- Design modification outside for example complete different color.
- Independently adjustable dumping technology â rebound and compression dumping
- Racing wheels in different designs and available.
2007 Edo GT Images
|engine||All Aluminum, MOD V8 w/Dry Sump Lubrication|
|aspiration||Eaton Model 2300 screw-type|
|valvetrain||DOHC, 4 Valves per Cyl w/Variable Inlet Geometry|
|fuel feed||Sequential Multi-Port Electronic Fuel Injection (SEFI) with Dual|
|displacement||5409 cc / 330.1 in³|
|bore||90.2 mm / 3.55 in|
|stroke||105.8 mm / 4.17 in|
|power||454.9 kw / 610 bhp|
|specific output||112.78 bhp per litre|
|torque||800 nm / 590.0 ft lbs|
|body / frame||Aluminum Panels over Aluminum Spaceframe|
|driven wheels||RWD w/Helical LSD|
|front tires||Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 235/45ZR18|
|rear tires||Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 315/40ZR19|
|front brakes||Brembo Cross-Drilled & Vented Discs w/Four-Piston Monoblock Calipers, ABS|
|f brake size||x 356 mm / x 14.0 in|
|rear brakes||Brembo Cross-Drilled & Vented Discs w/Four-Piston Monoblock Calipers, ABS|
|r brake size||x 335 mm / x 13.2 in|
|front wheels||F 45.7 x 22.9 cm / 18 x 9 in|
|rear wheels||R 48.3 x 29.2 cm / 19.0 x 11.5 in|
|steering||Rack & pinion|
|f suspension||Upper A Arm & Lower L Arm w/Springs, Monotube Aluminum Dampers, Tubular Anti-Roll Bar|
|r suspension||Upper A Arm & Lower L Arm w/Springs, Monotube Aluminum Dampers, Tubular Anti-Roll Bar|
|wheelbase||2710 mm / 106.7 in|
|front track||1599 mm / 63.0 in|
|rear track||1618 mm / 63.7 in|
|length||4643 mm / 182.8 in|
|width||1953 mm / 76.9 in|
|height||1125 mm / 44.3 in|
|gear ratios||2.61:1, 1.71:1, 1.23:1, 0.94:1, 0.77:1, 0.63:1, :1|
|top speed||~340 kph / 211.3 mph|
|0 – 60 mph||~3.7 seconds|