2001 zo6 vs viper acr vs cobra r

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by camaroboy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. #1 camaroboy, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    i have found a video where the zo6 won this competition it was a test conducted by auto week here is the place it may not show up as a link if not just go there http://www.zo6vette.com/media.php it is near the bottom you should be able to see the grill of the cobra on the thumbnail.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: 2001 zo6 vs viper acr vs cobra r

That is awesome, Corvette is a legend, only supercar with heart!!

Like chevy says "HeartBeatOFAmerica"

3. Re: 2001 zo6 vs viper acr vs cobra r

Thanks for the link dude, corvettes rule!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: 2001 zo6 vs viper acr vs cobra r

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Compaq</i>
    <b>Thanks for the link dude, corvettes rule!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->How true.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: 2001 zo6 vs viper acr vs cobra r

ahhh, why must people challenge the Vett? Its just a waist of there time. :)

6. Re: 2001 zo6 vs viper acr vs cobra r

I dont get how it one if the cobra R had faster lap times, and 0-60. This thing is still cool, but it does 0-60 in 4.6, and the cobra R does it in 4.3. Not to mention that the cobra r has the same power, is faster, handles better at high speeds, and has a lot more weight. Granted, im a little bias, but i would pick the cobra R. Thats just me.

7. Re: 2001 zo6 vs viper acr vs cobra r

Actually people challenge the vette because its so much fun to see the look on the vette driver's face when they LOSE to a guy in a viper. Of course much of the outcome depends on the track and driver. I'm just saying I like vipers better than vettes.

8. Cuz the Cobra R has no radio or A/C, and is built in more limited numbers, costs more, can't go up a driveway without having it's splitter removed, and FYI, it was SLOWER on the track. Oh, and if people think Vettes are common, Stangs are more so. Plus Vette has 405 now, wonder how the Cobra R would do then.