2004 Dodge Charger R/T

Discussion in '1999 Dodge Charger R/T Concept' started by LaMb0z28, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

got2 w8 till 04' =(

2. #2 jaguarkid02, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    if you didn't already know it is coming! check out http://www.motortrend.com/future/index.html then go to 2004 link at the bottom.

but if you're to lazy here's what they said:
    2004 Dodge Charger: Overwhelming public support for the Dodge Charger concept car has persuaded DaimlerChrysler to greenlight the rear-drive, V-8 powered sedan, though financial woes have put this program in question. The Charger was to be based on a flexible next-generation sedan platform that will also provide underpinnings for the Intrepid and next 300 letter car.

<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

this would be a sweet first car very sporty lines, nice trany/engine and let's not forget that their's plenty of room for people in the back<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from jaguarkid02</i>
    <b>this would be a sweet first car very sporty lines, nice trany/engine and let's not forget that their's plenty of room for people in the back</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Wonder how many guys will be able to afford this at 17 years old. What do you think, maybe $30,000-$55,000 bucks?!?!?!?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

I dont think they would price the charger at that much?<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

I think this will be close to 25 grand for one of these because look at he camaro it has more horse power than this in the Z 28

7. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

Yeah, but this is in a different class. This is like a luxury cruiser.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

It would definetely look more tame.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

Luxury cruiser? Yeah...right thats a 540i or a 750Li not a Charger.

10. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Mopar or NO car</i>
    <b>I dont think ive been this excited about a car in my life! i cant wait for this monster. Defently a nice car to go honda bashing on a saturday night! It looks great too, very mean... i dont really mind the 4-doors, just a little more leg room for the back.

Just 2 more years to go...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->where did you find the 4 doors?<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

look a little harder and you'll see them<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

Wierd how so many people start talkin out the cars before they even look at em.

13. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

just because it has more power doesn't mean that it'll cost more, although a Charger with a V8 in it was for sure cost more then 25 grand. a base Charger would be priced at a little more than the base price of an Intrepid and would most likely have a V6 from about 160hp to 200hp.

14. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

This car was delayed until 2006, the following is from Motortrend.com future cars of 2006 list. "2006 Dodge Charger: Rear-drive sedan will replace the cab-forward Intrepid. The Charger is expected to offer 3.7L V-6 and 4.7L V-8 engine option, with the Charger R/T featuring the 5.7L Hemi V-8."

I guess they read my mind! So basically it replaces the intrepid, and WILL have the Hemi option for the RT. Hopefully the RT is two-door, im sure it will be. Cant wait, i plan on buying one as soon as it comes out. 345HP purrr... charger, reborn the right way, with a hemi, not no damn CNG engine.

15. Re: 2004 Dodge Charger R/T

That link says 2006. It says it will replace the Intrepid and be RWD, w the available Hemi.