2016 Buick Cascada

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by 84FordMan, Jan 11, 2015.

1. 2016 Buick Cascada: Because No One Will Sell Me A Solara;
    2016 Buick Cascada: I'm Too Straight To Own An Eos;
    2016 Buick Cascada: I Have Always Wondered What A Chevy Cruze Convertible Would Be Like;
    2016 Buick Cascada: What's An Opel?;
    2016 Buick Cascada: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me, Oh And He's An Actuary.
    2016 Buick Cascada: This Club Hasn't Been Restricted For 15 Years, Have You Met The Weinbergs?
    2016 Buick Cascada: I've Read Every James Patterson Book On Tape.

2. IMO, looks nice.

3. Only you would rather have that, than this.

4. How about both? The convertible for summer and the blue one for a winter beater.

5. I think you have dementia old man.

6. I hate this type of car segment. Then again I'm not a pampered 17 gear old girl so I'm not their target

7. Dementia? I don't think so.

8. Just...no.

9. It's funny that this is a "brand new" car in america, but in europe it's been selling (EXTREMELY SLOWLY) for a couple of years now.

I think I've seen probably 2 on the roads. Completely pointless car.

10. What a hunk of shit. Why does Buick exist? They, along with Lincoln, should have gone with Oldsmobile.

11. I'm more upset that Pontiac got the axe but GMC got to hang around. Because what GM really needs is two copies of every truck it makes...

12. But, this is targeted right at the demographic you are heading into, middle-aged gay man.

13. hahah

14. Buick Cascada, Fiat Freemont, Fiat Voyager...

Why can't the auto makers just sell the cars by their original names?

And, no, Britain, there's no such thing as Vauxhall nowadays.

15. because dumb ass consumers, americans will absolutely buy a #$%#ing ton more just because it's a buick or dismiss it completely if it's a Renault.

16. nice opel hahahaha

17. Buick is one of GMs most profitable brands (followed by GMC ironically). they can't make enough of them for the chinease market.

18. now this and the varvatos are the type of automotive integrity a guy like me can appreciate

19. is that a vauxhall/opel vectra/astra/whatever?
    also, who the #$%# thought it was a good idea to steal design ideas from the 307cc?

20. I was about to defent the Peugeot and say "well at least the 307 has a metal roof", but then I realised I would be defending Peugeot, so I won't mention it.

#$%# this car.

21. i always liked the 307cc for some reason

22. The only good one

23. had no idea that existed. that is awesome.