248 km/h is good but the car is not the class the M3 is today,an

Discussion in '1990 BMW M3 Sport Evolution' started by Black Devil, Nov 27, 2002.

1. 248 km/h is good but the car is not the class the M3 is today,and has 4 seats.

2. Re: 248 km/h is good but the car is not the class the M3 is toda

this original is still the best M3, in terms of looks and originality and rarity

3. Re: 248 km/h is good but the car is not the class the M3 is toda

Keep in mind that this was built as a homologation jobbie. Its more of a race car for the road than the E46 is. Its a bit more ferral.

4. Re: 248 km/h is good but the car is not the class the M3 is toda

sure this one has a inline 4 and not a inline 6?

5. Re: 248 km/h is good but the car is not the class the M3 is toda

It is a inline 4. All the E30 M3's have inline 4 engines. E36 M3 was the first(M3) to have a 6 cylinder engine.

6. Re:

I agree with Vaigra. This E30 was the original, and best M3 ever. It was so close to the road in terms of feel, where today's M#'s havee artificial steering feel. This is more sportscar, whereas the new M3 is more Gran turismo

7. Re: 248 km/h is good but the car is not the class the M3 is toda

This E30 isn't the posing nonce motor the latest M3 is.

8. Re: 248 km/h is good but the car is not the class the M3 is toda

Stick with your Ponce Twat Cruiser, this has four seats as well.

9. Re: 248 km/h is good but the car is not the class the M3 is toda

I agree the older M3's are much cooler, as an owner of an e30 325i,
    I think the older BMW's are more like a true sports sedan than the newer BMWs! GO e30s!

10. Re: 248 km/h is good but the car is not the class the M3 is toda

not to mention youre making the mistake of comparing 14 years of economic difference and technology.

11. Re: 248 km/h is good but the car is not the class the M3 is toda

beats a PT Cruiser!

12. iono if u guys saw that MOTORSPORT mag. "witch m car is the best"
    showing how the E30 is not in the same league as the E46 but all in all probally the best M3 built.....better track time then the E36 not to far behind the E46

13. i agree totally with "r3neGadeM3" ...as an e30 m3 evoII owner, and not in bias way!...the e30 m3 is the real m3...its a real sports car, feels all the bumps, hits corners like nothing, and beats the e36 round a track! and ...like ^^ said.."not far behind the e46"

PLUS in australia, noone knows what they are, so its like "woah! man...thats a sick body kit" all the time...hehe..."not a body kit dude...factory"

14. this car is not about top speed, few german cars are, they are built for the corners.

15. And a Ford Taurus.