26 inch wheels!

Discussion in '2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept' started by FerrariKing, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: 26 inch wheels!

<!-- Signature -->

2. I saw one of these at the 2000 motorshow at the NEC i think. It has 26 inch rears and 22 inch fronts, at that stage it was quoted to have a 430bhp straight eight under the long bonnet. would have been a hell of a lot better!
    <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: 26 inch wheels!

Are you sure?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: 26 inch wheels!

I dont think this car would have 26 inch wheels. Do you know how big 23 inch wheels are?? Have you ever seen 23's off a car and sitting on a stand??? Ther gigantic!!! 26 inch rims are too big for this car. There is no benefit to putting bigger rims on a car or else F1 and other carious racers would have tested them. 26 inches would bend easily on bumps, and cost too much for production. This is a concept i know but, 26 is way to big for such a small car. It woul dmake it look like a car. And a stright 8 would not fit under the hood of this tiny machine. Beautiful looks though, although i'm not quite sure about how far back the driver sits. I'd rather sit closer to the front, to improve m vision and judge speed and corners beter. But a smooth car indeed.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: 26 inch wheels!

no he might be right, i too saw this car at nec and the wheels were prety big, much more than 18 its what made me pay attention to it! dunno about sizes or engine though<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: 26 inch wheels!

Very doubtful. I don't think they could fit wheels that big under this car if they wanted to, it's just too small. I saw the Chysler Chronos Concept with its 21" wheels, and THOSE looked massive even being on that big car. (Chrysler Chronos - "With an overall length of 205 inches (5,217 mm) and a 76-inch width (1,942 mm), plus massive 20-inch front and 21-inch rear aluminum wheels...Under the hood waits a powerful 6.0 liter, V10 engine producing more than 350 bhp")<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: 26 inch wheels!

It has been a long while since cars had 26in. wheels.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: 26 inch wheels!

I once cought a fish the size of what???
    Dude, 26" Rims is damn big. not possible
    but any thing is posible for engin size..
    i once put a Vett engine into a 94 camero,
    we took out the fire wall but it fit...<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: 26 inch wheels!

26" rims sure sure i believe you, did it look like the one in the picture below<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: 26 inch wheels!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from joffy</i>
    <b>I saw one of these at the 2000 motorshow at the NEC i think. It has 26 inch rears and 22 inch fronts, at that stage it was quoted to have a 430bhp straight eight under the long bonnet. would have been a hell of a lot better!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL LOL......

Man you must have one of the biggest assholes on earth !!!!

Peugeot doesn't make ANY V8 !!! their best engine is the V6 3.0L !! (called ES-9).

The wheels are 21" everywhere !!!!!

11. Re: 26 inch wheels!

thats why its a concept car, they put new stuff on it to c what i looks like peni$ breath...and how do you know they didn't make anything bigger and havent let it out yet???<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: 26 inch wheels!

yah thos elike 26's inches....and i like 'em alot

13. Re: 26 inch wheels!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from joffy</i>
    <b>I saw one of these at the 2000 motorshow at the NEC i think. It has 26 inch rears and 22 inch fronts, at that stage it was quoted to have a 430bhp straight eight under the long bonnet. would have been a hell of a lot better!
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL LOL......

Man you must have one of the biggest assholes on earth !!!!

Peugeot doesn't make ANY V8 !!! their best engine is the V6 3.0L !! (called ES-9).

The wheels are 21" everywhere !!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

he said strait eight dumbass

14. Re: 26 inch wheels!

Straight , flat or inline or whatever , I don't care moron , Peugeot doesn't make any 8 cylinders engines.

An asshole supporting an asshole...

15. Re: 26 inch wheels!

arguing on the internet forum...
    you are a moron if you lose...
    you are a moron if you win...<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: 26 inch wheels!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from joffy</i>
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->are you sure..............?<!-- Signature -->