3 words come to mind

Discussion in '2001 Mercedes-Benz F 400 Carving Concept' started by lethalallele, Aug 9, 2002.

1. WHAT THE F***?

2. Re: 3 words come to mind

I think the car is pretty wicked actually....very original...something you dont see much in the automotive industry these days.

3. Re: 3 words come to mind

it's one of the few Mercedes that I can honestly say I like, and it's one of the best cars I've ever seen

4. Re: 3 words come to mind

Reminds me of a Lotus 340R

5. Re: 3 words come to mind

I like it. It's futuristic and something you dont see everywhere. Anyone can have a decked out honda. very few have cars like these.

6. Re: 3 words come to mind

i wonder what would happen if they put this technology into formula one....

i personally think this thing is hella cool.

7. 3 words come into MY mind too

peace of shit

8. Re: 3 words come to mind

its so different, its a nice change to your ordinary everyday car

9. Re: 3 words come to mind

Very TECNOLOGICALY advanced could be the future of driving as we know it.
    we all know mercedes are pioneers<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: 3 words come into MY mind too

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from zeemastaflex786</i>
    <b>peace of shit</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> pardon me... but WTF? you sure don't wan't change do ya?!<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: 3 words come into MY mind too

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from zeemastaflex786</i>
    <b>peace of shit</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->And why is it a piece of shit? I bet you won't find any good reason. I think it is great.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: 3 words come to mind

3 words come to mind, lethalallele is gay!

This is a nice car, although it's looks could be modified slightly.
    however the new carving technology and lateral acceleration around 1.28g's this car is in its own elite league.
    I'd like to see it pull up next to some wankers in a WRX at the lights, it'd blown the cheep P.O.S off the road.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: 3 words come to mind

I just hope that when they produce somingthing like this some old woman with a rich man will over correct and take it of the side of some road. and the mechanic will tell her "Well, I can fix your car for $34,023,176.98" Hate to be her husband.

14. Re: 3 words come to mind

This car it's fantastic , due to the fact that it can bow on curbs its road holding must be at the top.

15. Re: 3 words come to mind

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from deuginthesky</i>
    <b>This car it's fantastic , due to the fact that it can bow on curbs its road holding must be at the top.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --> 1.28 g's...<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: 3 words come to mind

OKAY, buddy, you can't appreciate a new idea. This car > you. nuff sed

17. Re: 3 words come to mind

from an artist point of view, the car is awesomely interesting.
    Moreover, its is very practical for European purposes where there is not shit loads of parking space. If SMARTs are sooo popular in Germany, and smarts are very ugly i think, then this car should be the bomb very fast fellas!!!!

18. Re: 3 words come to mind

What a beast.<!-- Signature -->