3800lbs, 478hp...how does it do the 1/4 so fast?

Discussion in '2008 Nissan GT-R' started by Z06nutSS405, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Japanese technology is not nearly as good as people like to claim.

The reason the GT-R is so fast with such low horsepower and a low price tag is because Nissan has lied about the actual output of the vehicle to raise their reputation amongst people who believe that "technology" in a motor vehicle is amounts to something other than power, price, efficiency, drive trains, engines, and such. Of course, these people are entirely incorrect. In addition, the reason that is probably truly at the heart of the matter, Nissan avoids a number of taxes if they produce less horsepower and pay their employees less for producing a lower output formula. In other words, much of the low price of this vehicle is due to Nissan blatantly lying about its performance. I am aware that a number of automobile manufacturers do this, but that does not make doing so right, good, proper, or LAWFUL.

Of course, the Japanese government is not as gung-ho as the American government about collecting the proper taxes from major corporations and will likely rather have the reputation and foreign investments than stand for "justice."

Nissan has created a heck of a vehicle. But they have also lied and, in essence, cheated to garner their reputation and cheated the people of any nation where a tax would apply out of public funds. Simply put, they are liars, cheaters, and thieves.

2. I don't think the Skylines, R32, R33, R34, were rip offs for me.

3. I still prefer the R34