500HP XLR FOR 2007!

Discussion in 'American Cars' started by Z06nutSS405, Sep 17, 2004.

1. #1 Z06nutSS405, Sep 17, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  2. blue devil here we come!

3. No the Z06 will be 1000hp with a mid engind rotary adn AWD. A V-12 will drive the front wheels.

4. You know what

5. Then DaimlerChrysler will give the Viper 600 something horsepower and it will be faster than the Z06 anyway.

6. isnt the current Z06 just as fast as the viper, already?

7. with 8.3 liters Dodge has the upper hand for ease of higher horsepower and torque. But I dont think Dodge should see this as a ticket to sit on theyre asses and wait for Chevy to come out with something near as powerful. Dodge should be thinking 550 horsepower GTS coupe at least. If a Super Vette comes out they should be ready with something over 600 horsepower or theyre going to look pretty bad.

8. #9 Mechanical Arts, Sep 17, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  9. Close enough for the price difference.

10. NA or supercharged?

11. Can someone fill me in on this Blue Devil supervette? is it even going to be a production supercar or other concept?

12. No one really knows yet.

13. on the track.

14. That pic is older than me.

15. I think everyone stopped posting these pics like 2 years ago.

16. Z06nutSS405 and BowtieIZBetter are both 2 years behind the rest of the world.

17. Are they super- or turbochargeing the Northstar? (don't say they're using the Vette' engine!)

18. There is no f.cking blue devil. There is a 2005 Z06. I hate how every thread about the corvette ends up about the f.cking blue devil. Shut the f.ck up.

19. There is no f.cking blue devil. There is a 2006 Z06. I hate how every thread about the corvette ends up about the f.cking blue devil. Shut the f.ck up.

20. How do you know? If anything we are more informed than you.

21. i love these "(insert car here) will have (insert HP here) in (insert year, preferably at least 4 years in teh future)"

i dont think you realise how many you make with this format.

22. im still wanting to know why dodge made a big deal out of getting rid of that 10,000 dollar clamshell hood and it made it seem like the price would go down the price of the hood diff minus the upgrades but the viper only got more expensive.