800TT 1/4 mile

Discussion in '2000 Hennessey Viper Venom 800TT' started by 426 Hemistage 8, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

that is absolutely logic and normal.

2. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Yes it is, and thank you.

3. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

well your quote says its the fastest stock car which is bs
    and the whole thing about being jealous dude come on jealous of what??

4. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Who the hell is this guy...
    This is 1 damn good car and u come in 'ere sayin' it's gay...
    Then gettin' into an argument about it...
    The only gay thing in this forum is u mate!!!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

oh very clear and well answered!

6. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Yeah, I've seen the clip of this thing doin' the quarter mile too, and it's AWESOME. Personally what I want is straight line speed, we don't have any race tracks that we can go to and take our cars on. All we have is the distance in between the lights to race. So I'd want a lot of straight line speed. And have you heard of the Dodge Ram SRT-10, an American TRUCK that does the slalom at 70mph!!! So you can just shut the hell up about American cars not being able to go fast on curves, cause that was a TRUCK and cars can sure take corners and $h!t better than trucks can. So just get the hell out of the forum if you don't like the car.

7. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from XxWRCxX</i>
    <b>well your quote says its the fastest stock car which is bs
    and the whole thing about being jealous dude come on jealous of what??</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

WTF? Can you read? <b>Under $100,000</b>.

If you want the fastest car under $100,000 in the whole world, buy a Viper. The price of the Viper is not even close to $100,000 also.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

it's all one big joke, this thing is amazing
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hennesseyms</i>
    <b>it's all one big joke, this thing is amazing
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Agree...<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hennesseyms</i>
    <b>it's all one big joke, this thing is amazing
    </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->glad to see ya again henesseyms, it is bigblockbrawler426hemistage8 don't worry it is me i only have shortened my name to 426 hemistage 8

11. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

People are just jealous of this beast.

12. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from onlymopar</i>
    <b>People are just jealous of this beast.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

People would be jealous if they were car makers !!

They don't like it , that's all.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

What I mean is people are so loyal to one company or country, that they are jealous when america makes such a nice fast car, they want their company/country to be the only one that can make such a beautiful powerful car, so when someone else does it they get jealous and try to point out the tiniest imperfection, just to prove that theirs is better.

14. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Ok.

In that way , I understand it.

The problem with this car is that little morons have compared it to any supercar.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Yes they have, and thank you for understanding what I meant.

16. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

ok what i really mean is this car is overrated, its like the only good car america has made and it is sad. People are always comparing this car to lambos, mclaren, and high performance cars and say that this 800tt smokes them and of course it would its a car with mods to make it basically a full drag racer and the cars it smokes are street legal ones. But then you think about it i would rather drive like a Lotus or a Bently besides this thing because it looks good on outside but from pics its not that great on the inside, and one of my dads friends have a 2000 viper and i have gone for a ride in it but its not what everyone says it is, i use to love this car then i found out what a lotus elise and all the other cars besides ricers and vettes. So actually i dont hate this car its just not as good as people make it sound.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

That is all a matter of OPINION. To some this is better than they make it sound.

18. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

u guys think this viper is the bomb and all and that's cool, but others do rase good points. if u machos would just be a lil more open minded and go to the dealer and test drive a s2000 or elise then i think u guys would be a lil more respectful torwards points others raised<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Well not all of us can go to the dealer and test drive one because we are NOT OF AGE! Plus in a town the size of mine, we don't have lotus' and other exotic cars. The s2000 is the only thing we have that you talked about, and like I said I'm not old enough to test drive one. The reason I like the Viper is it performs extremely well for the price. Sure, lambos, lotus's, ferraris, etc... are nice, but not all of us can AFFORD them. So we stick to stuff that's reasonably priced, yet has excellent performance. The s2000 is nice, but it doesn't have the performance I want. So you should take these things into consideration when talking.

20. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

i'm in southern ca so test drive is not a prob. yeah, domestic cars performs realli well considering the pice. but just keep an open mind cuz there r other things out there then drag and big engine<!-- Signature -->

21. I have seen this car do the 1\4 mile and after watching it im not impressed, i have seen jap crap go faster and spent less $$$$ on the car too. It is pathetic how people think american cars are good all they are good for is straight line racing which is basically all you see in the states. Look at america and the racing they watch and then look at all the other countries and think for a minute, they have straight line cars because all they ever do is go in a straight line for instance going to the mall or going to the beach all it is STRAIGH LINE no wonder all the american cars are only good for the straight line (and some of them have 2 good thing about them price and looks) so to compare this car with Skylines or ferraris is just dumb .

22. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Hmm...preschool was let out early today.

"Only straight line cars." LOL!!!<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

ok....
    so then go pick up your son then old man

24. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

Uhhh...you are a little slow. <!-- Signature -->

25. Re: 800TT 1/4 mile

oh yeah and your little quote shit about the viper, thats a load of bullshit