A Corvette Z06 could beat this

Discussion in '2003 Maybach 62' started by retsmah, Aug 10, 2002.

1. its got a nice engine but its too fat to do anything with it.

z06 0wnz j00.

2. Re: A Corvette Z06 could beat this

You've got to be kidding. When I read this comment, my first thought was, "its time to thin the heard". Oh well, makes for good comic relief.

ATTENTION EVERY PERSON ON THIS SITE WITH AN IQ BELOW THAT OF A SQUIRREL:

"PLEASE STOP COMPARING EVERY CAR ON PLANET EARTH TO THE CORVETTE Z06. YOU WIN, YOU WIN, YOU WIN. JUST STOP"

3. Re: A Corvette Z06 could beat this

haha this guy is completely right....this car is NOTHING like the z06 ...so please stop comparing if you dont have a clue what the hell is going on..although I ll always do get a kick out of such ignorance haha..one more thing though...EG. how many people can you fit in this car comfortably? how bout the corvette ? what would you rather drive..honestly? exactly ..so shut the hell up

4. Re: A Corvette Z06 could beat this

no shit the zo6 could beat this but this is a luxary sedan not a sport car<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: A Corvette Z06 could beat this

"although I ll always do get a kick out of such ignorance haha"

That isn't even a sentence.

This was actually meant as a joke. I know there is nothing funny about what I wrote, but the responses are classic. For example, a retard who writes at a fourth grade level calling me ignorant.

Teh z06 r0x j00r nutz!

6. Re: I want some pics of Countach 25th Anni.

Ignorance? What the hell is a "retsmah". Fourth grade reading level, are you supposed to be smarter. I'm an extremely intelligent 13 year old 8th grader and I'm sure I know alot more than you. Enough for my ego tricks, the maybach isn't something you make comparisons about to Z06's.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: A Corvette Z06 could beat this

If any of you couldn't see this thread as a joke from the get-go you are absolutely fuking retarded.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: A Corvette Z06 could beat this

"I'm an extremely intelligent 13 year old 8th grader"

Riiiiight.