A man's prestige is judged by his standards.

Discussion in '2001 BMW M5' started by Mr Putin, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Quite frankly i think there are 3 types of men on earth.

1) Educated posh Businessmen(Cars, MIG Fighter jets, palaces, women)

2) The average man(average car, jobs are clerks, bus drivers, truck drivers, office workers)

3)Uneducated man(labourers, toilet cleaners, and such)

Now a car like this would be owned by someone from #2.

But for a man like me who owns 8 MIG 29, 750 supercars this car is below my high standards.

Jelious? Please don't be.

2. Re: A man's prestige is judged by his standards.

i will be when you learn to spell

3. Re: A man's prestige is judged by his standards.

oh really. thats nice... 8 MIG 29s? yeah $3.2billion. i`m sure you own them. so how often do u fly them? and why would You need 8? by the way I own 14 F/A-18C fighters. dont be an idiot. No one can buy 8 MIGs. only the army can get their hands on them. Sounds to me like yer name should be Mr. Saddam Hussien. Go home! work on getting one car.....half as good as this and then you`ll get some respect.

4. Re: A man's prestige is judged by his standards.

People without power or prestige feel the need to convince others of their worth, due to their low self image.

5. Re: A man's prestige is judged by his standards.

Dear Labourer,

I am a powerful business. I own an import/export business that is the envy of the world. This is why i can afford to buy my toys. And kindly do not call me an idiot becuase i maybe you don't know but i have very powerful friends such as Prince Albert of Monaco.

Don't be jelious, because im sure you work in a factory as a labourer.

6. Re: A man's prestige is judged by his standards.

you really are a sorry sight. First of all wuts the name of you "import/export" business. can`t say? probably because you dont have one. second. no one here gives a damn about wut you do/own. thrid. judging by your spelling your a poor redneck with a mobile home and 4 chevy trucks rusting in the back yard down in alabama. and last but certainly not least... no one cares about you. you could have come up with a better lie. 750 cars? 8 MIGs? they just make you look greedy. people like the rest of us on Supercars.net dont have to buy our way into society... we are society.

7. Re: A man's prestige is judged by his standards.

NissanSkyliner, Are you American? Becuause only a jelous american would speak in such a shameful manner.

And my import/export business is based in Rotterdam. I control 95% of world's steel. Most of my steel is shipped from Russia to Germany and France. I also import oil from the Gulf to the UK, USA, and a few other countries.

Now please don't feel bad because not everyone can reach these levels of sucess, espically not an uneducated american like you.