A step up for tom peters

Discussion in '2006 Chevrolet Camaro Concept' started by 61caddy, Jan 17, 2006.

1. I know all you GM fans probably don't care too much for my opinion at this point, but here it is. Tom Peters, the same guy who designed the c6, did not have alot of cool points in my book for a few reasons. As an aspiring designer, I've become pretty picky as to wether or not a design is origional, and thus, the c6 has been subject to my criticism. It's not that it's ugly, its just that it looks how you would expect a fast car to look, no surprises. In contrast, an Enzo, a Panoz, a TVR, or a 911 do not. This is not how I would expect GM to recreate the camaro; it has quite a few quirks that I'm really fond of. The interior looks like it's from mars for crying out loud! ...and yes, that's a good thing.

2. I like how you think...but just because its different doesn't mean its necessarily attractive...but yes in this case it is awesome...and ya the interior is bad ass...lets just hope if it goes into production they don't change everything...and to me the corvette has been boring and lack luster since the days of the sting ray...ya ya its an american classic with lots of bang for your buck but it is still boring LOOKING...and has been for a while

3. If the interior looks even remotely like this, the road car will satisfy my tastes.