All Hyundai's suck shit

Discussion in '2001 Hyundai H6CD Roadster Concept' started by bob777, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

I agree.<!-- Signature -->

2. You people who thinik Hyundai's are good How about you go look at a dodge. They last long and they have lots of power and if Ferrariboy 16 reads this your not rich you just a lieing sack of shit who whants to look big. I will take you on with my 2001 Ferrari 355 *****<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

The funny thing is when hyundais burst into flames (all the time this happens) it doesnt burn since its made out of cheap plastic.... it jus melts into one big puddle.... so the next time u go driving and c a gooy puddle on the road..... dun be scared..... its jus a hyundai..<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

uhh.. now think about this for a minute..
    All cars in korea are mostly 2 kinds - Korean or Mercedes..
    Now.. if those cars break down, Korean companies will drop severly bad in value. Over 40 million people live in Seoul itself and all those people who owns one of those cars that has excellent warantees have a car that breaks down, Korea would go into an economical depression. Though Korea is experiencing the IMF's gayness, Hyundai is now building superior cars that are not yet available in U.S. Hyundai, btw, has risen in stock value greatly with Santa Fe and XG300L's.. You have no facts that support your stupid ideas. Your talking shit about other countries so that you can feel more proud. Guess what? You are wrong..

If all those puddles are true, there wouldn't be a hyundai existing as of now.. You probably mistaken those puddles with precipitation and humidity.. You are wrong..

Hyundai cars suck? affordable cars with extreme warantees? especially the new Tuscani that's comming out with 200 HP standard? if you compare hyundai with other American companies, you'll find it amazing how hyundai is a haven for those who do not make enough money to buy $40,000 Cadilac's...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

I think the Santa Fe has awesome styling..they jsut need more aftermarket support for their cars. Go Hyundai! your gonna make it! =). My friend had a Hyundai Sedan Accent. It was hella fast..and extrmely street legal. (And if your asking what is fast to me then heres my answer "im used to 1000HP supras and 400-500 HP Integras,,don't give me that 300 hp bull" haha j/k. Late...<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

hyundai is the gayest piece of shit ever and it sucks shit.<!-- Signature -->

7. All hyundais RULE!!

Yes I agree to "Corean"'s thought...
    Hyundai has been building very good cars at affordable price. Lots of standard safety equipment, and luxury features make it even more better. I'm not saying that Hyundai is the best automobile manufacturing company, but im saying that I dont think your gay idea about how hyundai's suck is wrong. For exampe, if you look at the new PS-II from Proto Motors (a small auto manufacturing company in South Korea) they just introduced the first mid engine sports car... 250 hp OR MORE makes iteve cooler..

OH ad your Ferrari 355.. dont get mistaken with the cars you own on your Computer game... Get a real car.. If you can afford one...
    Just get more games lie the GT3 anf you'll be able to have the Nissan Skyline V-Spec II for just 57,oo CREDITS!!!
    well hyundai car dont suck shit... YOU AND YOUR MOM SUCK SHIT<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: All hyundais RULE!!

NICe ONE!
    Give me five, man....
    I BET you're another Korean who can't
    just see those stupid people such as carguy 1286 saying HYUNDAI
    is a gay cmopany....

Çѱ¹ »ç¶÷ ¸ÂÁ®?
    ¸¸³ª¼­ ¹Ý°¡¿ö¿ä?
    ¾îµð »ç¼¼¿ä?<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

Yeah and thats why Hyundai is coming LAST in WRC

10. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Owen</i>
    <b>How about you go look at a dodge. They last long and they have lots of power</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    So you think a -dodge- is better than Hyundai? I won't say hyundai's better, but dodge cars r shit as well. I wonder if you could give out 300bhp from a turbocharged 2000cc inline four engine like the Accent WRC. What? the Viper? You call that a -car-? It's a train man with a stupid 8000cc OHV engine. Hyundai's bus engines give out 600 with 8000cc conpared to your 450. You know what they did when they took your -viper- to Fia-GT? They nearly had to redesign the whole chassis and engine cuz it was crap. And none of the racers who raced your -viper-s own them personally.
    You know, i started to get a new impression on american cars. They're just brilliant you know. Look at the new cherokee rolling over on elks. Or calling -your- aging muscle carz such as the mustang or firebird 'modernclassic'(?). These cars r just soooo popular that you hardly see any of them here in europe or in anyother countries. The numbers tell you how good they are man. Open your eye's, nobody drive american cars out here. American cars r just for mcdonald's super sized Bigmac eating people that's all. In fact, there r much more Korean cars rolling around than US cars. No wonder american cars can't beat the sales of imported cars in america.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

My Hyundai's done 100K without any troubles or puddles. It's not a supercar but it does its job and is one of the most fuel efficient cars in the country.

--------------------------------

Self improvement is masturbation
    Self destruction is the answer

12. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

I have owned two hyundais. A first generation Excel GS that I put close to two hundred thousand on with only the usual repairs (waterpump, timing belt, hoses, clutches) and one Transmission. This was not to say I babied the car either. I took the little hatch rallying on a regular bases, thousands of miles of dirt, mud, and snow and two accidents later, I traded it in on my 1999 Tiburon. At 57,000 miles has not cost me a dime besides oil and gas. Good Power, Great looks, and super efficency, what more could anybody ask for? Especially under 20 Grand. I would buy another one is a second, just not a second Generation Tiburon, I don't care for the four headlight look.

13. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

Pour 1991, Tom Walkinshaw lance la construction de machine complètement différente répondant à la nouvelle réglementation des Sport 3,5 litres.

Les XJR-14 marqueront le dernier sacre de Jaguar dans la discipline.

Néanmoins cette année là, le team nippon Suntec engage avec l'appui du TWR une XJR-11 dans le JSPC.

Débarquant dans ce championnat à partir de la seconde manche
    <!-- Signature -->

14. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

hey dumb F**K.......ya know how much a dodge costs?..........well #$%# dude.....compare thatprice with this car.....compared to the price of this car, this care does look VERY stilish and VERY good preformence.....so f**k man just hack it......Americans Rip ya off

15. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

hahaha dodges suck anywayz.. the only reason some ppl may like it is cuz of their "vipers", you can get like 100000000 hyundais for one dodge... id go for hyundai<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Corean</i>
    <b>uhh.. now think about this for a minute..
    All cars in korea are mostly 2 kinds - Korean or Mercedes..
    Now.. if those cars break down, Korean companies will drop severly bad in value. Over 40 million people live in Seoul itself and all those people who owns one of those cars that has excellent warantees have a car that breaks down, Korea would go into an economical depression. Though Korea is experiencing the IMF's gayness, Hyundai is now building superior cars that are not yet available in U.S. Hyundai, btw, has risen in stock value greatly with Santa Fe and XG300L's.. You have no facts that support your stupid ideas. Your talking shit about other countries so that you can feel more proud. Guess what? You are wrong..

If all those puddles are true, there wouldn't be a hyundai existing as of now.. You probably mistaken those puddles with precipitation and humidity.. You are wrong..

Hyundai cars suck? affordable cars with extreme warantees? especially the new Tuscani that's comming out with 200 HP standard? if you compare hyundai with other American companies, you'll find it amazing how hyundai is a haven for those who do not make enough money to buy $40,000 Cadilac's...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I agree that Hyundai are by far the best Korean car company and only they will be able to carry Korea's car industy into the future. However, Hyndai still have a way to go to match the established makers from Europe and Japan. But if you think Korean cars in general, including Kia and Daewoo, are good, then you're wrong. Kia and Daewoo are utter crap!!<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from porschemania</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Owen</i>
    <b>How about you go look at a dodge. They last long and they have lots of power</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    So you think a -dodge- is better than Hyundai? I won't say hyundai's better, but dodge cars r shit as well. I wonder if you could give out 300bhp from a turbocharged 2000cc inline four engine like the Accent WRC. What? the Viper? You call that a -car-? It's a train man with a stupid 8000cc OHV engine. Hyundai's bus engines give out 600 with 8000cc conpared to your 450. You know what they did when they took your -viper- to Fia-GT? They nearly had to redesign the whole chassis and engine cuz it was crap. And none of the racers who raced your -viper-s own them personally.
    You know, i started to get a new impression on american cars. They're just brilliant you know. Look at the new cherokee rolling over on elks. Or calling -your- aging muscle carz such as the mustang or firebird 'modernclassic'(?). These cars r just soooo popular that you hardly see any of them here in europe or in anyother countries. The numbers tell you how good they are man. Open your eye's, nobody drive american cars out here. American cars r just for mcdonald's super sized Bigmac eating people that's all. In fact, there r much more Korean cars rolling around than US cars. No wonder american cars can't beat the sales of imported cars in america.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->hey tink this......a dodge has a V10 truck engine, and it has very bad acceleration and control and plus a dodge is only about 6~7 times more expencive

18. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

There was once a time when all Hyundai did suck serious ass as do the new Korean Cars do today (Kia, Daewoo, etc.) Hyundai's have come a long way through being Honda rip-offs and accounting for many break downs and long ass repairs. Anyone who thinks Hyundais suck today though, are merely puppets who are listening to their daddies when they ***** and moan about Chevy, Dodge, Ford and Harley Davidson kicking ass when they really dont anymore. All american cars today are gas-guzzling inefficient V-8's who are living in a forgotten era. I would love to see anyone with a Civic or whatever the hell you people like try to take on a new Hyundai Tiburon or anyone who owns a Lincoln or Cadillac say that the XG300 doesnt look and preform the exact same if not better than any of those cars, with the exception of the overpriced Deville and shit with once again, gas guzzling, inefficient V-8's. Stop listening to this bullshit from 13 year olds who dont know what they're talking about and claim to be driving Ferraris. End The Cycle, test drive a 2003 Tiburon and write back. <!-- Signature -->

19. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

Dodge is ugly

they have the worst looking in the automobile market

but their performance are good

not excellent but good

but hey! Hyundais are cheaper than dodge

and gives better performance than any car at that price

I know that other people who will say Hyundai sucks or

stuff like that but have you ever test drive it?

your answer will be nope

so don't say anything if you're ignorant

20. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

My ass can sing better then this peice of shit Hyundai, they all suck.

I seen a puddle of shit on the road and i stept in it but then i seen the metal Hyundai and i thought... either a dog ate this small peice of metal or a Hyundai just melted

---- Who ever copies this message is a Q-U-E-E-R ----

<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

You guys are so f-ing stupid. You guys have a brain of a infant. All you guys do is saying oh Hyundais suck and give no evidence or explaination why it sucks and how so. You guys just say it sucks to it sucks. Man can i say that you guys are childish. Grow up and find something better to do then just bad mouth car compaines for no f-ing reason IDIOTS!!

22. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

Countless times i have seen people start threads bashing a car and supplying no proof whatsoever to support their oppinion thereby making themselves sound like an idiot. Now i don't see what people's problems are with hyundai's. In the past they have been kinda crappy but lately hyundai seems to be getting the hang of building good quality cars. I am going to use the 2003 Tiburon GT V6 to prove my point. I belive it was jebustheallmighty that said that Hyundais "burst into flames and melts into big puddles" now what car company in the world would put a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty on something that is supposedly a piece of shit made of cheap plastic. Personally i love the look of the new Tiburon (allthough in years past they havn't looked all that great) but what i love the most is the price! For a nicely equipped (Ultra Sports 1 package) '03 Tiburon it's just $17,999 canadian. Now lets compare that to your $71,725 Rt/10 Viper. Sure a stock Viper would beat a Tiburon in almost any preformance test you could put the two in but take the $53,726 that you would save in buying the tiburon and put it towards mods, the outcome may be surprising.

23. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

have anyone seen the hyundai xj350, its such a nice car, it has a 220hp engine and it's luxary for only 23 grand.. Its so nice, it also looks like a bently from the back i see good things from hyundai the future

24. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

warranty is what rocks in this car.
    Performance is adequate with its value.
    You get what you're paying for.
    however, American car companies are challenging very well, with the imports.
    So it'll get tougher on this company.

To the person who said Kia stinks but Hyundai is okay. Well, sorry to inform you, but its the same company, in fact they even have plant sharing.

however, for 25K, i'm sorry, but i wouldn't buy a Hyndai.
    get yourself, a mustang v6 for 18k or a now old camaro for around the same.
    To conclude the point, Hyndai is making strides, but it'll be tough for them, to compete with well establish companies, offering products at now even more competitive pricing.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

How 'bout you tell the truth. Ferrari stopped the production of the F355 in 1999. Therefore you do NOT have one since you don't even know a simple fact like that. But I do agree with you in saying that Hyundai is a terrible manufacturer.