All Hyundai's suck shit

Discussion in '2001 Hyundai H6CD Roadster Concept' started by bob777, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

Dodges are very unreliable, worst of the "Big Three", and yet (based on past experiences) in comparison to Hyundai, Dodge looks almost as reliable as Toyota is in comparison to Dodge, in other words, Dodge is far more reliable than Hyundai.

2. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

Hey asshole, I have very good reason to hate Hyundai and to say they suck.

I'll put it in a few short sentences for your simple mind. I've gone on 3 roadtrips, in 3 DIFFERENT Hyundai Pony's, on ALL 3 occasions we ended up hitchiking home. Once the radiator blew, another time the radiator blew, and then since the warning lights never came on, the engine overheated and blew, on the third occasion the engine just tore itself apart all of a sudden, we still don't know why. On the third occasion was the one in which the car was driven the hardest, the temperature was 35-40*C, the car was driven one way during the day for 200(approx.) km, that evening the engine fell apart about 1/2 way home, the car was driven at about 130km/h most of the way (not being pushed very hard). I've driven Dodge's that were more reliable.

3. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

Hyundais can suck all they want, but they do the job that they are supposed to do. If it breaks down, it's only natural seeing that it is a car. But on a different note, why does it say that Compaq has 0 posts but he posted 1 on this page?

4. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

the people that say dodge suck, thses people are gay and dont anything, my dad and i have dodge he has old 1987 dodge shadow that he drives to work and has 250 thousand miles on it and we tow jetski with it and drives better than huandai, he has other car he drives to church 2000 chevy cavi and on my durango i drove to cali with my dads boat and made to los angelos and back home with out problems. But hundai that my freinds my friend when to mt. hood and switched to 1st gear so it could climb up the hill and pistons blew off. whats your pick. car that breaks down or car that you dont have to worry about dumb F**ks

5. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

I have more past experiences with Dodge's than I'd like to admit, it took my parents a while before they learned that buying a Dodge is a BAD idea.

You'll have to worry about both, so it doesn't matter, though I suspect Dodge's have something resembling reliability, Hyundai's are catching up. Hell, new Hyundais are at about the same level of reliability as Honda's were in the late 80's, I'd assume dodge is about the same now too.

6. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

Ah yes.. let's judge a modern car company by one of it's very first products. While we are at it.. lets say that Honda sucks and is slow because the original Honda Civic CVCC was a small car with no power, and a penchant for breaking down.

How about I judge Dodge by the Aspen wagen my mom got as her car.. it was in the shop so often we left it there and traded for a truck.

What about the Chevy truck we had back in 1976 that was rotted away in less than a year.. chevy cars and trucks suck too then...

Sorry man, Trying to compare a new hyundai to an old pony is like comparing a the new Corvette's power and handling to the original 1953 design.

As for Hyundai not being reliable.. they are rated as number two in the US for reliability.. Toyota being number one and Honda is tied in second place with Hyundai.. thankyou JD Powers.

7. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

No one has mentioned build quality! Don't you guys notice the roof lining coming away, and little switches breaking, and all that other crap that happens to the domestics and koreans after just a few years.

8. Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

roger that.

9. #34 George Constantinou, Apr 18, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    Re: All Hyundai's suck shit

What you pay is what you get, and I get much more than what I expect from my 6.000 hyundai coupe. And I don't think is fair to compare a much more expensive car with hyundai.
    And if you want to see what a hyundai tiburon can do just check this out:
    http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_0207_shark/index1.html