Another disapointment

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra' started by Goransimic, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Mustangs are not great at all but time after time americans try to tune them up to achive the european performance. It just isn't happening. Sorry.

F.O.R.D.

Fix Or Repair Daily

hehe<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Another disapointment

#$%# you buddy The Z06 will keep up with and 100,000 europian car
    and with the money you save you can tune the #$%# out of it and it will keep up with the f50 so put some facts down if you start dis'n
    the Corvette an mustangs suck<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Another disapointment

Agreed - the Z06 is a better buy than any European car, hands down. And it handles better, too!!

Disagreed - Mustangs don't suck. My '66 has more horsepower than a 2002 Z06 Corvette, and I spent a hell of a lot less on it. Maybe it's YOU who sucks.

4. Re: Another disapointment

i disagree this mustang is a performer. read car and driver march 2002. as for the z06 vette being better than any euopean car it is a matter of taste. the new m3 offers luxury and performance whereas the vette only offers performance. the vette seats 2 the m3 seats 4-5. i personally would take the m3 for a friend and some chicks you pick up downtown. and the only reason the vette handles better is because the m3 stock rides on michellin hard compound runflat tires. when it comes time to change the tires the m3 owner is in for a big suprise i handling.

5. Re: Another disapointment

I think you're talking about the M3 (4-5 places) wich looks like a daddy's car ?

It's don't have a sporty design and runs on other category. <!-- Signature -->