Appearance, and nothing more

Discussion in '2000 Lingenfelter 650 Corvette' started by Buko, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I don't want to talk about which car is faster or has more power... This is just a straight looks forum. Send links to cars with cool effects or body kits please.

2. Re: Appearance, and nothing more

Guess what chink. You may not think that power and all that matters but guess what. Some of those cars that you're looking at for appearance won't get you very far very fast. Plus look at the safety ratings B*TCH.

Janus

3. Re: Appearance, and nothing more

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Janus</i>
    <b>Guess what chink. You may not think that power and all that matters but guess what. Some of those cars that you're looking at for appearance won't get you very far very fast. Plus look at the safety ratings B*TCH.

Janus</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    yeah ***** ass!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Appearance, and nothing more

so what is the purpose of this forum? From what I have read this is the shit talking forum just like 99% of all the others on this site.

5. Re: Appearance, and nothing more

What are you talking about? The only thing they DIDN'T change was the appearance.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Appearance, and nothing more

you ass I personally think Corvettes stopped looking so good after 1998, espeically after 1991. It's the transmission, engine and top-speed, that gone me, drooling!

1991 ZR1 for life

ElCam71

7. Re: Appearance, and nothing more

I see that my attempt to start a forum about something other then speed and power numbers has failed misserably. As for Janus, I am not a chink. I don't even know what tp say to something as stupid as that. I like talking about performance quite a bit but I started this forum string so people could send pics of their cars, be they Vette's or anything else. I am not so narrow minded that I can't look at another car or truck and say "Damn that is a fine looking piece of machinery". Sometimes the look of a car is just as important as the time it sets on the track or maybe you have never heard of car shows. The operative word being SHOW.

I still want to see your cars and feel free to send them up to us. Be cool and have some fun.

Buko out