Arash AF-10 Supercar Nearing Production

Discussion in 'European Cars' started by CitroenSM, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Hi Vicious

2. pwned

3. it's the opposite now that the current models all use Ksegg V8, and that engine is a work of art.

4. looks like an old lemans chapparal or lola

5. except the "Koenigsegg" V8 is still a Ford design.

6. Did they sell any Farboud GTS ?

7. not even close...even the older engines were mostly done by Ksegg with only 15% of Ford dna left

8. that 15% being the block

9. lih

10. Haha

11. not really, it will be heavily boosted and very laggy

12. 15 psi isnt all that laggy. Shouldnt be any more lag than a stock EVO or STI

13. i dont think they made production before the GTS was sold off, slightly reworked and called the Farbio.

dont know how many Farbios have been sold.

14. So you are trying to say that the car in your avatar is shit?

15. That might not require any boost. NASCAR engines were getting close to 900 hp with less displacement and a 4 barrel carburetor.

16. Which have a lot.

17. Ugh...

Another american powered hypercar.

Why don't these companies do something interesting.

18. My sentiment exactly.

19. It would cost less to fit an American engine. Best horsepower to cost ratio. Unless you are trying to create something very refined like Zonda, American engines should do just fine.

20. #45 F50Fanatic, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
    I'm sure AF-10 with LS engine or any American engine would sound better than CCX while having roughly equal amount of power.

STFU.

21. So the old Koenigseggs are shit? Why would the smartest and most important man in human history make cars that are shit before making his current works of art?

22. Hitler is dead, man...