Are these fast?

Discussion in '2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe' started by PeeperZ, Aug 9, 2002.

1. hey are these things fasy? DO they actually like press you agaisnt the seat? Also what is the 0-60 time of this

2. Re: Are these fast?

I believe around 5.2-5.4<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Are these fast?

well there is only two words #$%# yes<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Are these fast?

is it fast, thats like saying will a supra kick the mitsu 3000gt's ass... shit yes! will it press you againgst the back of your seat, ill leave you with this, i rode in an '83 camaro with 150hp, (may seem measly but it has 240 lb ft of torque, go ahead, look it up, '83 camaro T-top Z28 crossfire fuel injection) and yah, it will press you against the back of your seat, even in an automatic.

5. Re: Are these fast?

Hell yeah they're fast, my brother owns a '98 Z28, that damn thing shoves your ass into them seats like someone was kicking you in the chest.

6. Re: Are these fast?

This car is untouchable... its a great car... this car can do alot.... u can get this car in the 12's stock.... without spending a penny... all u need is time to strip it... thats great.....add a torque converter and NOS and ur in the 11's!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Are these fast?

I would say they are pretty damn fast.... 0 to 60 in around 5.5 seconds, quarter mile mid 13's and a top speed of around 160 mph...sounds good to me. And the pic is my 35th Anniverasry Edition Z-28.... fast enough to smoke a 1989 Porsche 944 turbo...did it this mornin on my way home from work

8. Re: Are these fast?

pictest

9. Re: Are these fast?

my friend got one and his runs 12.9s on a good day and it is stock except for new tires