Attention Members

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06' started by Big Rob, Sep 19, 2002.

1. After cleaning up some of the filth on this forum I felt so compelled to make this post. If your mission in life is to go on the Internet and attack cars and other people you should be euthanised without question. Considering that most of you idiots are under 15 years old, judging by your juvenile posts, and have an extremely limited knowledge of cars, among other things, you really have no right to voice any sort of opinion at all. Here's an idea: tell mommy and daddy to keep you away from the computer until you build some sort of intelligence about automobiles, because posting "My CiViC WiT NoS CaN KiLL Da CoRVeTTe Z06" or "AMERICAN CARS ARE BETTER THAN EVERYTHING" just isn't cutting it. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them in this thread, or talk to me personally on AIM, my screen name is NinjaSuperPower. Thank you.

2. Re: Attention Members

Sounds good to me.

3. Re: Attention Members

THANK YOU BIG ROB!!!!!!!!!!!
    you're now my second favourite mod.

4. Re: Attention Members

having constructive debates is always interesting.

5. Re: Attention Members

What's wrong with posting, "AMERICAN CARS ARE BETTER THAN EVERYTHING"? They are.

6. Re: Attention Members

Now that is just not true! By that you are saying that any old piece of poo american car is better than a Mclaren F1 For instence!

7. Re: Attention Members

It was a joke, you twit. Who cares about the Mclaren F1? I'm sure if Ford or GM decided to sell a car for $1,000,000 it would perform just fine against it.

I can't wait until the new Ford GT40 is released. It will likely make short work of many $250,000 Ferarris.

8. Re: Attention Members

THANK YOU BR!

9. Re: Attention Members

All american cars suck.

10. Re: Attention Members

Brilliant post there buddy. How long did it take you to think that one up?? You've got that little porsche symbol for your icon, but keep in mind that the only Porsche in the same price range as the Z06 is the Boxter. We all know what that is good for (nothing). In fact, until you get to the GT2 Porsche really can't even touch the Z06. Even then you can take the $50,000 Z06 to Lingenfelter and get $10,000 worth of upgrades and a 30,000 mile warranty and it will then kill the GT2 easily. You've saved 120 grand. You ignorant, "European cars are better than everyone else's" people are a joke. YOu have no proof, and no matter how many times you are proven wrong, you keep posting you're childish thoughts.