Awesome

Discussion in '1960 Fiat Abarth 1000 Bialbero' started by MastrVipr, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Z3 vs. SLK 230?

They are both a pretty close competition and a perfect match. The Z3 is faster in 0-60 by .1 but i dont think that will make much of a difference. I personally like the SLK230 because it just looks better.

2. No Subject

this car makes my dick look like this but not nearly as huge! (i am referring to the picture below)

3. Like it

I think i like this one apart form the M version.The other ones are to slow.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Like it

My dad had one of these for a while, 2000 2.8, their plenty quick enough, so torquey, just flex your foot the thing goes, makes a great noise from that inline 6 too<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Like it

I like it too.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Like it

7. Re: Like it

Yeah my dad has one now, and it does have a very unique sound when you rev the engine. The engine sounds bigger than it actually is. And when you think about it it is a big engine for such a small car, plenty adequate. I'll have my license in a month and hopefully my dad will let me get my hands on this one,(that might be disasterous)

8. Re: Like it

LOOKS NICE. ITS NOT UGLY LIKE MOST BMW'S

9. Re: Like it

This car is VERY slow for the price. I mean admit it the only reason you would buy this car is because of the looks and/or the fact that it is a BMW (maybe I left out a few reasons but you don't pay that much for a stock car for the perfomance.)

10. Re: Like it

I like too

11. Re: Like it

This is a hunk of crap like the BMW Z1<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Like it

0-60 in 6.5 secs is not slow, 12 secs is slow, 6.5?? thats pretty damn quick. Faster than a 289 ci Ac Corbra. I've seen a TopGear test team hit 60 in 6.2 in one of these.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Like it

I own one. its a 1998 though. it kicks chickenbutt!

14. Re: Like it

I hate small cars. I don't like anything with 4 lugnuts. And even if it's 5, I don't like compact cars. That goes for about 75% of the small car market, too.<!-- Signature -->

15. Made with pride..

In Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA. I live there. Oh, yeah.

Ja rule- have you ever taken a tour of the plant? Simpsonville isn't that far away I don't think..<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Made with pride..

Yeah, it's too bad they slap a BMW logo on an american made car. It's almost blasphemous. I really wish they wouldn't do that, though they are not as bad as VW and I hope they never do become that way. I believe I heard that they are making X-5's there too, I don't recall. <!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Made with pride..

Z3's are ugly.<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Made with pride..

Z3's aren't ugly, but could use some work.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Made with pride..

Z3 isn't ugly, your grandma is. This car may be small, but that is how it gets its acceleration. It may only have an Inline-6. but a 0-60 in under 7 seconds is stunning.

20. Typo?

are those tire measurements right? 16 by 14 inches is pretty beefy for a small car w/so little horsepower

21. Re: Typo?

225s are wide, but not wider than you'd find on most sports cars. You figure your average Civic has 185s, and the Viper has 325s (correction?), so these are somewhere in the middle. So, no, there wasn't a typo.<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Typo?

The large tires give this good acceleration. I am stunned that a BMW Inline-6 with a top speed under 150 mph can climb to 0-60 in under 7 seconds. This thing would be king of the road if it had a supercharged V8 with 8 cylinders and more hp. Still very sporty though. Little, but fast. Thats how I like my cars.

23. Re: Typo?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LanciaDeltaIntegraleS4</i>
    <b>225s are wide, but not wider than you'd find on most sports cars. You figure your average Civic has 185s, and the Viper has 325s (correction?), so these are somewhere in the middle. So, no, there wasn't a typo.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

335's on the Viper.<!-- Signature -->

24. Re: Typo?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bugatti246</i>
    <b>The large tires give this good acceleration. I am stunned that a BMW Inline-6 with a top speed under 150 mph can climb to 0-60 in under 7 seconds. This thing would be king of the road if it had a supercharged V8 with 8 cylinders and more hp. Still very sporty though. Little, but fast. Thats how I like my cars. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I like mine big, but fast. MUSCLECARS.<!-- Signature -->

25. Small ; fun

It is a bit cramp inside, but its light.<!-- Signature -->