Awesome

Discussion in '1960 Fiat Abarth 1000 Bialbero' started by MastrVipr, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Z3 vs. SLK 230?

neither are my favorite of carsa but im hoping to get a Z3 in the future.

2. Re:
    Like it

This cars crap. Face thye truth.

"To be is not to not to be, and To not be is to be"

3. Re: Like it

And that is the proof I needed to show everyone that you are a dumbass. Thanks.

4. Re: Z3 vs. SLK 230?

SLK 230 with Kompressor.
    The Z3 was made in the image of a woman, it has never been a good car and it is favourable with absolutely nobody in the motoring world.
    BMW don't make mistakes often, but you are looking at one of the few currently.

5. Re: Z3 vs. SLK 230?

the slk230 cuz it looks so much better then the z3.

6. Re: Like it

save urself the time and stay away from this POS

7. Re: Like it

Yeah! Like you're really going to get your hands on one of those - stop dreaming pal.Most people stay in the real world and drive real affordable cars - you obviously spend a lot of time in video arcades or in bed!!!

8. Re: Z3 vs. SLK 230?

Does the kompressor engine wear out quicker than a normal one. Just bought a 3.0 litre z3 and nearly opted for the slk but the engine looked a bit worn out under the bonnet compared to the bimmer's which looks like you'd expect in a brand new car(even though it's 3 year old). As you can tell I know next to nothing about engines but my last car was 3.6 litres(993) and I was a bit unsure of such a small engine as the 2.3?

9. Re: Like it

no i dont think this car is unaffordable.. at all.. i see these things on the road all the time... they just got a bigger engine then the regular one and they are still slow and still ugly...

10. Re: Z3 vs. SLK 230?

The Kompressor in the 230 runs around half a bar, so it really does very little engine damage.
    Infact it does no more damage than a high revving engine, i.e. the 8000rpm redline on the M3.
    Both Mercedes and BMW make reliable engines though and I have seen in both Mercedes and BMW engines that are so reliable they click over with very little having to be done to them.
    I personally prefer the SLKs due to the fact they have more torque and feel a little more motivated to go.
    However I personally wouldn't like to have a car from this sector.

11. Re: No Subject

This thing looks like a PRAM!!!

12. Re: Z3 vs. SLK 230?

Z3. SLK 230 looks like a girls car and hardly any men bought it.

13. This is the kind of car you would use after you robbed a bank in a big crowded city. Small, fast and fun!
    Until you got smashed up by a big cop car. #$%#ing cops....