Awesome!

Discussion in '1975 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 Coupé' started by The Beetle Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. First car in a long line of great Turbos! The Germans never made the autobahn for nothing.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Awesome!

They made it for MB's, BMW's and Audi's too ;)<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Awesome!

German Engineering at its best.

4. Re: Awesome!

Yeah, the 930 body design in gorgeous.

5. Re: Awesome!

I like the Turbo versions best.

6. Re: Awesome!

Not that im one to complain, this is truley an awsome car, just has anyone ever drivin one? Its like counting minutes before the turbo-lag wears off. seriously annoying. i droe my mates one once, and got fastly angry, but handling was gob smacking . . .

7. Re: Awesome!

This is one of many great Porsches built. It would be a close competition between this and the 1973 Carrera 2.7 RS

8. Re: Awesome!

It depends on were you drive it. On autobahn this probably win but on a track I think the RS would win, cause it was built more of a drivers car and reducing weight rather than adding power. The Turbo was rather a fast GT car.

9. Re: Awesome!

the germans were ever really great fans of mine but they do know how to make a good car the 911 turbo has been my dream car since i was old enough to walk over this summer i got to drive one and man that was like a dream come true going that fast in the desert was so awesome im buying one soon it is going to beat up so im only paying 75,000 not bad if i say so myself i just hope i can remake the thing so that i can blow away my dads charger lol