Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'European Cars' started by gallardo, Feb 5, 2008.
Haha, shut up.
who would buy a baby ferrari?
What do you think that the F430 is, you moron ?
the F470 is supposed to be smaller, lighter but more expensive than the F430
thick /θɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[thik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, adjective, -er, -est, adverb, -er, -est, noun
1. having relatively great extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thin: a thick slice.
2. measured, as specified, between opposite surfaces, from top to bottom, or in a direction perpendicular to that of the length and breadth; (of a solid having three general dimensions) measured across its smallest dimension: a board one inch thick.
3. composed of or containing objects, particles, etc., close together; dense: a thick fog; a thick forest.
4. filled, covered, or abounding (usually fol. by with): tables thick with dust.
5. husky or hoarse; not distinctly articulated: The patient's speech is still quite thick.
6. markedly so (as specified): a thick German accent.
7. deep or profound: thick darkness.
8. (of a liquid) heavy or viscous: a thick syrup.
9. Informal. close in friendship; intimate.
10. mentally slow; stupid; dull.
11. disagreeably excessive or exaggerated: They thought it a bit thick when he called himself a genius.
12. in a thick manner.
13. close together; closely packed: The roses grew thick along the path.
14. in a manner to produce something thick: Slice the cheese thick.
15. the thickest, densest, or most crowded part: in the thick of the fight.
16. lay it on thick, Informal. to praise excessively; flatter: He's laying it on thick because he wants you to do him a favor.
17. through thick and thin, under favorable and unfavorable conditions; steadfastly: We have been friends for 20 years, through thick and thin.
[Origin: bef. 900; (adj. and adv.) ME thikke, OE thicce; c. D dik, G dick; akin to ON thykkr (n.) ME, deriv. of the adj.]
Synonyms 6. strong, pronounced, decided.
around how much? like v8 vantage price or like 430 price? what will it compete with
Ferrari will be coming out with a 8 cylinder 2+2 later this year. Zero chance that they will ever launch a SUV.