BADASS! but why did they make the shifter look like a boner?

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by Puff daddy, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: BADASS! but why did they make the shifter look like a boner?

Maybe the maker was horny! ha!

2. This has to be one sweet, badass ride. I have loved lamborghinis all my life, ever since i was in 4th grade (loved the countach). I would love to sink into the seat of this smooth, powerful machine. Until I look over at the shifter and notice that it is similar to some major irection. what the hell is up with that? <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: BADASS! but why did they make the shifter look like a boner?

lol, hope it wasnt a guy that had the idea<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: BADASS! but why did they make the shifter look like a boner?

Maybe your dumbass should go and take a look at almost all the Ferrari shifters, and the Lambo Diablo GTR Shifter. Its called styling bud. And you must be gay if you look at everything like a boner dude. Just updating you that thats the shifter that is being used on most highline exocticas these days.

5. Re: BADASS! but why did they make the shifter look like a boner?

sick bastard <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: BADASS! but why did they make the shifter look like a boner?

Ummmm.......if thats what your boner looks like you hsould make a trip to the doctor's..........LOL. I want to know if they're gonna do a F1-style tranny.

~MK

7. Re: BADASS! but why did they make the shifter look like a boner?

that looks nothing like a boner you putz

8. Re: BADASS! but why did they make the shifter look like a boner?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari275GTB</i>
    <b>Maybe your dumbass should go and take a look at almost all the Ferrari shifters, and the Lambo Diablo GTR Shifter. Its called styling bud. And you must be gay if you look at everything like a boner dude. Just updating you that thats the shifter that is being used on most highline exocticas these days.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->