Beast

Discussion in '1999 Pontiac SLP Firehawk' started by Benz425, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Thats the nicest FireHawk I've seen. The SLP guys have done a good job. They could of easily gotten a lot more power out of that LS1 though, but thats my only complaint.

2. Re: Beast

SLP kicks butt, and so does this car

3. Re: Beast

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Benz425</i>
    <b>Thats the nicest FireHawk I've seen. The SLP guys have done a good job. They could of easily gotten a lot more power out of that LS1 though, but thats my only complaint.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You're right, only bad thing is tha lack of power. A car with those looks deserves more power.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

4. 1 hell of a bird

this is one of the best cars ever made........

5. Re: Beast

YES IT'S TRULLY A BEAST AND THE BAD THING IS THAT IT'S DISCONTINUDED IN 2002. MAJOR BUMMER.
    CAMARO+FIREHAWK
    =POWER
    =WHAT MUSTANGS DON'T GOT HA!

6. Re: Beast

This is the car I'm gonna get as a daily driver. That way, I can get good gas mileage while I'm smoking imports in my Goat. What'dya think, DB?? Do you think I'll be able to take a Bird on the Bottle??

7. Re: Beast

This thing is a Beast. I love it. And yeah, you should get it. It must get great gas mileage w/ six gears. But the the #$%# was with that Mustang comment?? My stallion could smoke this turkey, hands down. What the #$%#??

No, I don't think you could take that w/ NOS, not stock, anyway.

8. Re: Beast

Lack of power? Damn!! you got high standards.

9. Re: Beast

only you yourself can set the standards to be right for you. I just bought a FireHawk from Florida and brought it with me to Sweden (the reputation 'bout american cars is spread worldwide =P). IŽm telling you, it IS a beast.

But then I also got some aftermarket parts on it, boosting it up to 363 rwhl hp.
    In the states you really make good cars, damn good!

Oh and perhaps you ever heard about Volvo? You know that swedish car company, which GM of course bought? IT SUCKS! It's the most boring car I've ever seen. Wherever I go I can't move an inch without running into somekind of volvo car. Sweden is overpopulated with volvos! 9 out of ten cars are volvos. can you imagine how sick that is?

aw, but then again, maybe that was'nt what the thread was about =) Just had to tell you guys though. I don't like volvo.....