Best bmw ever

Discussion in '2000 BMW Z9 Convertible Concept' started by SRL Lover, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Bueatifull disign. needs more power if it is going to compete against the SRL benz<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Best bmw ever

True, a beaut design, especially the exhaust (it's just like the 2004 Mercedes SLK), nad true, underpowered. It's all true...

3. Re: Best bmw ever

Seriously, you like this car? The back is not so bad, but the front looks like like shit.

4. Re: Best bmw ever

m3 is better... but it's a nice design...
    not the next bmw by a long shot

5. Re: Best bmw ever

Kindly I will agree with you. I had great times driving my similar version with Ms. Jenny Lopez. The life of fame has it's ups and downs.

6. Re: Best bmw ever

Kindly I will agree with you. I had great times driving my similar version with Ms. Jenny Lopez. The life of fame has it's ups and downs.

7. Re: Best bmw ever

8. Re: Best bmw ever

9. Re: Best bmw ever

10. Re: Best bmw ever

11. Re: Best bmw ever

12. Re: Best bmw ever

13. Re: Best bmw ever

14. Re: Best bmw ever

15. Re: Best bmw ever

16. Re: Best bmw ever

17. Re: Best bmw ever

18. Re: Best bmw ever

19. Re: Best bmw ever

20. Re: Best bmw ever

21. Re: Best bmw ever

It looks good. not the best lookin' beema but it looks better than the Z4.