best camaro made

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Concept' started by FireBird175, Jan 20, 2003.

1. best camaro made??????????????

2. Re: best camaro produced??????????????????

kid, *points down* hell

3. Re: best camaro produced??????????????????

all together now! gimme a B! Gimme an A! gimme a N! whats that spell?! you can do it! BAN!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Re: best camaro produced??????????????????

BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BAN HIM!

Go to every single car in this 0-60 section and you'll see the absolutely incredible amount of crap he's posted about each and everyone of the cars.

BAN HIM! BAN HIM! BAN HIM!

5. Re: best camaro produced??????????????????

that was over time idiot

6. Re: best camaro produced??????????????????

you have a big problem ,so i reported you on 4 consecutive occasions so the jokes on you

7. Re: best camaro produced??????????????????

well see, this wasnt produced, so i guess we cant really say its the best camaro ever produced, can we? thats probly y every1 says u should b banned. Personally, i didnt see anything wrong with your post, its obvious u didnt purposefully say that, and its not like u were bein "bad", u jus dont no enough bout cars to belong on this site. But i didnt report u, cuz i dont have a problem with that(well actually i do, but lets not get complicated), bout 75% of the people on here have that problem. Nice talkin 2 ya!

8. Re: best camaro produced??????????????????

no the little shit rotary ronin hates me and i want to get rid of him he just post's shit about me