Best lookin

Discussion in '1993 Bugatti EB112' started by l0z3r, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The EB112 is the best lookin Bugatti conpect of the nighteens, what do you think?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Best lookin

yeah its on of the best looking, just think if they would have produced this car. 1.) it would have beaten any bugatti or rolls in performance, and 2.) its better looking and possibly cheaper. bugatti needs to think these things through<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Best lookin

Its not better looking than the veyron concepts.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Best lookin

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>Its not better looking than the veyron concepts.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I think that it's better lookin than the Veyron.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Best lookin

it looks like a stationwagon.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Best lookin

i think the eb218 looks better

7. Re: Best lookin

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dumbass</i>
    <b>i think the eb218 looks better</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->That's not a EB218...?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Best lookin

SHIGITY SHIGITY SHWA
    MARIO TWINS RULE-BOO YA<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Best lookin

SHIGITY SHIGITY SHWA
    MARIO TWINS RULE-BOO YA<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Best lookin

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from speedrancher</i>
    <b>SHIGITY SHIGITY SHWA
    MARIO TWINS RULE-BOO YA</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->what the hell are you on?<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Best lookin

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from speedrancher</i>
    <b>SHIGITY SHIGITY SHWA
    MARIO TWINS RULE-BOO YA</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->what the hell are you on?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->If you would watch the Mario Twins you would be a little crayzy too......<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Best lookin

This one is indeed the predecessor of the 218. It is the 118 though that lies closest to my taste. Attached are a couple of pics to help you decide which is best.

13. Re: Best lookin

it sure looks nice...

there were plans to produce it along with the EB110, too bad it never happened...

<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Best lookin

The UGLIEST car that I have ever seen! This car puts shame to the Bugatti marque! I would take a 110SS over this car anyday! I absolutly hate this car! Damn VW for imbarassing Bugatti like this! And as for Italdesign... some good, some bad, some horrible. This one is the latter by far.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Best lookin

this is pure ugly

16. Re: Best lookin

uhhm
    when this car came out it was a contrast to the hard edges of the EB110, when the other was all about speed, this car had luxury, flair, and sure, a lot of power, its target was Rolls Royce and Bentley customers of course, and it tried hard to capture the essence of past Bugattis...

indeed, but this car never happenned because just before it entered into production, the company went broke, all projects were canceled, and we never heard of this one again right?

uhhm, but if VW is sucessful with reinventing the Bugatti Marquee, it would be cool to see something like this, reinterpreted, 10 years later... updated ...and ready for the road<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Best lookin

its a family car that has power and a v12 under the hood

18. Re: Best lookin

very good looking car.
    Bugatti is great as always was<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: Best lookin

this car looks so cool. i think it should of gotten more than 300kph. i think its top speed os limited. anyway it is the best looking bugatti.<!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Best lookin

What are you talking about? A 4000 lb. station wagon looks better than the Bugattis of the 1990s? Well of course this looks better than the Veyron, because honestly, I think that car looks ugly, and people always talk about it just because of its top speed. I think the EB110s looked better.<!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Best lookin

This large family saloon is so nice, it puts Bently and Rolls Royce in the back seat - Its a shame that it was never produced...<!-- Signature -->

22. Re: Best lookin

IT looks to much like the jaguar s-types. or a station wagon. also not enough horsepower for 300 mph car

23. Re: Best lookin

its ugly

24. Re: Best lookin

i think it looks great, inkeeping with Bugatti tradition and very stylish, not too wacky like the EB110, i would rather take this car than a veyron, i doubt any other Bugattis are as luxurious as this car.

25. Re: Best lookin

This isn't THAT ugly, i don't think it would take much to make it good looking.