best supercar?

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by gigi, Nov 13, 2004.

1. is this the best supercar?
    yes.
    fast
    loud
    scary
    sex apeal
    good name
    safe(4WD, audi)
    not too pricey-£150,000

2. Best supercar? No
    Best Lamborghini? Yes (In my opinion)

3. I think this is a great supercar. not the best, but it looks really nice and I think it is a lot of fun to drive..

4. McLaren F1 is still the daddy

5. enlighten me please....how does it feel to win the Superbowl?

6. enlighten me please....how does it feel to win the Superbowl?

7. This has gotta be the best supercar, because it ticks all the right boxes, fast, scary, fun, not too expensive (for a supercar), great looking, great sounding, cool doors. Perfect.

8. I don't think it's the best supercar. In its category it's amazingly good, though. Murci�lago is good looking, comfortable, fast and easy to drive. But one can't compare it with Paganis, Mc Laren F1 or Ferrari Enzo.

Audi has done good for Lamborghini, no doubt, but Lamborghini has also lost some of the charisma of Diablo. I guess it's so because it wasn't designed by Gandini...
    Miura, Countach and Diablo were all something out of this world. Their design and performance was absolutely shocking.

But in this world, it seems, one has to choose between art of automobile and commercial success. Because of Audi's influence Lamborghini's going well. Better than ever. Gallardo is a serious rival to F430 and sales figures are increasing.

Murci�lago is a good product. I'd say it's excellent. But I miss the days when Lamborghini was the lowest, the widest, one of the fastest and definitely the most shocking. I wish Lambo came up with something like Miura was. Now Automobili Lamborghini SpA has really a chance to do it again; the company has never been this profitable (in fact it rarely was profitable at all...). But yes, I like Murci�lago. It's Beautiful and it's a Lamborghini.

9. not the best,but one of the best