BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

Discussion in '2002 Ford GT40 Concept' started by Speedmasta, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Full of bullshit! BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage is a supercar guru because he just posts topics saying nothing and so does camaro. This aint a competition for who sends the most topics. Japanese are ok and for all of you Americans and Europeans who think that Japanese cars suck should think about the Tommy Kaira ZZ2 or the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peaks Version or the Toyota GT one and there are many more Japanese cars that are good. So you ppl can shut up.And Im not from Japan, I come from Europe.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

Why the @#$k are you saying the same thing on the NSX forum and this forum? <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Speedmeister</i>
    <b>Full of bullshit! BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage is a supercar guru because he just posts topics saying nothing and so does camaro. This aint a competition for who sends the most topics. Japanese are ok and for all of you Americans and Europeans who think that Japanese cars suck should think about the Tommy Kaira ZZ2 or the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peaks Version or the Toyota GT one and there are many more Japanese cars that are good. So you ppl can shut up.And Im not from Japan, I come from Europe.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ur right BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 is a stupid pimp<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

u guys are such losers, complaining about the stupidest thing...
    Children like you...........<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 & camaro are..........

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Porsche LVR</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Speedmeister</i>
    <b>Full of bullshit! BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage is a supercar guru because he just posts topics saying nothing and so does camaro. This aint a competition for who sends the most topics. Japanese are ok and for all of you Americans and Europeans who think that Japanese cars suck should think about the Tommy Kaira ZZ2 or the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peaks Version or the Toyota GT one and there are many more Japanese cars that are good. So you ppl can shut up.And Im not from Japan, I come from Europe.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    ur right BigBlockBrawler426Hemistage8 is a stupid pimp</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

"Pimp" is an insult these days? Thats strange...<!-- Signature -->

6. too much Gran Turismo..