Blue

Discussion in '1967 Ferrari 275 GTS/4 ‘NART Spyder’' started by RLQ, Aug 9, 2002.

1. All Ferraris look awesome in red, but this looks cool in blue too.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Blue

I agree. They also look nice with yellow, hunter green, and white.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Blue

true but a REAL ferrari is meant by any laws you can imagine to be passionate "ROSSO"

rosso-red in italian...some people still dont know....<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Blue

You are right the blue is a good colour for this car.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Blue

Why should any european sport car company produce special model for USA? People there dont understand Ferrari.....

Week moments I gues....

Yankeeees using high IQ language and expressions like "awesome and kick ass and wow" and they think that corvette is a sport car ?

Let Yankees think that they are best, so they dont bother other people....

6. Re: Blue

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dejan556</i>
    <b>Why should any european sport car company produce special model for USA? People there dont understand Ferrari.....

Week moments I gues....

Yankeeees using high IQ language and expressions like "awesome and kick ass and wow" and they think that corvette is a sport car ?

Let Yankees think that they are best, so they dont bother other people....</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Your point is?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Blue

Why do people insist on insulting Americans? I'm sure plenty of us Americans understand Ferrari just as well as you do, racist. Maybe you should worry about how YOU understand anything.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Blue

I think ferraris look the best in black, but i'm sure other people have different opinions.
    Dont get pissed off just because i'm stating my opinion ok.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Blue

Ferrari's look good in most colours, I loved a white Testarossa I saw, but generally you can't beat the Red.

10. Re: Blue

Damn this is beautiful,I wish I could get one 'o deeS

11. Re: Blue

yeah, i personally like this in blue, some ferrari's i only like in red for some reason, i dont no y tho.<!-- Signature -->