Bush did so good last night!!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kipenstien the Great, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Are you out of your F#cking mind!

2. Oh you wait and see, this thing will be filled in no time!

3. I care, because I'm such an extreme lefty whenever Bush make any TV appearance, I pick it apart and turn it into the worst TV performance ever.

4. Not "No one cares about the debates", no one cares what Kipenstein thinks.

5. Spell my name right atleast, you dumbass

6. Yeah, he's right. Nobody does care what you think.

7. No, the people who thought kerry won are out of their minds. He defended his shitty senate record the entire time, while his plans were dissected by Bush.

8. Bush couldn't dissect anything, let alone spell the word.

9. If you don't like Kipenstien the Great, you like Bush.
    Also, I'm black.

10. Kipenstien is worse than Bush and Kerry combined.

11. Maybe you missed the debate, so I'll show you what I mean:

SCHIEFFER: Let me direct the next question to you, Senator Kerry, and again, let's stay on health care.

You have, as you have proposed and as the president has commented on tonight, proposed a massive plan to extend health-care coverage to children. You're also talking about the government picking up a big part of the catastrophic bills that people get at the hospital.

And you have said that you can pay for this by rolling back the president's tax cut on the upper 2 percent.

You heard the president say earlier tonight that it's going to cost a whole lot more money than that.

I'd just ask you, where are you going to get the money?

KERRY: Well, two leading national news networks have both said the president's characterization of my health-care plan is incorrect. One called it fiction. The other called it untrue.

The fact is that my health-care plan, America, is very simple. It gives you the choice. I don't force you to do anything. It's not a government plan. The government doesn't require you to do anything. You choose your doctor. You choose your plan.

If you don't want to take the offer of the plan that I want to put forward, you don't have do. You can keep what you have today, keep a high deductible, keep high premiums, keep a high co-pay, keep low benefits.

But I got a better plan. And I don't think a lot of people are going to want to keep what they have today.

Here's what I do: We take over Medicaid children from the states so that every child in America is covered. And in exchange, if the states want to -- they're not forced to, they can choose to -- they cover individuals up to 300 percent of poverty. It's their choice.

I think they'll choose it, because it's a net plus of $5 billion to them.

We allow you -- if you choose to, you don't have to -- but we give you broader competition to allow you to buy into the same health care plan that senators and congressmen give themselves. If it's good enough for us, it's good enough for every American. I believe that your health care is just as important as any politician in Washington, D. C.

You want to buy into it, you can. We give you broader competition. That helps lower prices.

In addition to that, we're going to allow people 55 to 64 to buy into Medicare early. And most importantly, we give small business a 50 percent tax credit so that after we lower the costs of health care, they also get, whether they're self-employed or a small business, a lower cost to be able to cover their employees.

Now, what happens is when you begin to get people covered like that -- for instance in diabetes, if you diagnose diabetes early, you could save $50 billion in the health care system of America by avoiding surgery and dialysis. It works. And I'm going to offer it to America.

SCHIEFFER: Mr. President?

BUSH: In all due respect, I'm not so sure it's credible to quote leading news organizations about -- oh, never mind. Anyway, let me quote the Lewin report. The Lewin report is a group of folks who are not politically affiliated. They analyzed the senator's plan. It cost $1.2 trillion.

The Lewin report accurately noted that there are going to be 20 million people, over 20 million people added to government-controlled health care. It would be the largest increase in government health care ever.

If you raise the Medicaid to 300 percent, it provides an incentive for small businesses not to provide private insurance to their employees. Why should they insure somebody when the government's going to insure it for them?

It's estimated that 8 million people will go from private insurance to government insurance.

We have a fundamental difference of opinion. I think government- run health will lead to poor-quality health, will lead to rationing, will lead to less choice.

Once a health-care program ends up in a line item in the federal government budget, it leads to more controls.

And just look at other countries that have tried to have federally controlled health care. They have poor-quality health care.

Our health-care system is the envy of the world because we believe in making sure that the decisions are made by doctors and patients, not by officials in the nation's capital.

12. How many of you read that?

13. So, I have an abnormal sized head and I'm the stupidest president ever?

14. couldnt be more right. zing!

15. One thing the liberals and conservatives can agree on.

16. Bush looked childish and unprofessional at best. He really looked like an eight year old who was pissed because he wasn't getting his way. Very unpresidential.

17. Kerry is not president, so you can't say "stupidest president ever" and you forgot to include Bush in there.

18. i always wondered... organizations like the lewin report.... where do they get money to conduct such surveys/research?

19. you always have organizations that will spread their shit on a candidate and exagerate lies on him.You also have a movie maker who was recompensed for his lies Michael "the pig" Moore.

20. kipinstien the cocksucker

21. kipstein is worse than kerry and clinton together, he is a #$%#ing commie shithead.

22. It's pretty obvious that Bush is a bigger idiot than Kerry and any of you that still haven't recognized this, should eat some shards of glass.