cadillac is making zonda

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac LMP-02' started by diabloracerIII, Aug 9, 2002.

1. lol. looks like a zonda. besides it doesn't even look like a cadillac and it doesn't have the cadillac's signature.

2. Re: holyshit cadillac is making zonda

What the hell are you talking about? It's a prototype car, it's not supposed to "look like a Cadillac". The Audi R8 doesn't look like an audi road car. And where you get the notion that this thing looks like a Pagani Zonda is beyond me. I'll let it slide though since you must have just snorted about a pound of cocaine...

3. Re: holyshit cadillac is making zonda

Crack is bad!

4. Re: holyshit cadillac is making zonda

I just hope it will be good in this season...

5. Re: holyshit cadillac is making zonda

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from IvanKaramazov</i>
    <b>I just hope it will be good in this season...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

me too

6. Re: cadillac is making zonda

You're so dumb! Do you seriously think this is a road car!?

7. Re: cadillac is making zonda

Hey you'd be suprised. Lots of people just haven't got the concept of auto racing. Everything they see is a 'road car'. "Wow, look at that Ferrari F2002. I want to get one of those for my drive to work."

8. Re: cadillac is making zonda

Ha!

9. Re: cadillac is making zonda

I wouldn't mind driveing one to work, but ground clearence wouldn't be work with the speed bumps there. and cadillac's emblume is on the front.

10. Re: cadillac is making zonda

zonda has nothing on this caddy.

11. Re: cadillac is making zonda

looks similar 2 a toyota GT-ONE

12. Re: cadillac is making zonda

i know its for racing, but hell the cops cant catch me id drive it to work ***i realize the difficulty to handle and f1 car would make that virtually impossible fo a simple civilian like me but if i could...i would. I must say i see your point tho.

13. Re: cadillac is making zonda

14. lol

15. lol