Camera Thread IV

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Baklava, May 3, 2011.

1. i want a leica for its size. handheld meter is out of the question

2. Here's a boob

3. #228 christofurr, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  4. I think that pretty much sums up the reasons yeah
    This one being used to being fed too - though also protecting a young'un, so kinda cranky

5. M6 then.

6. the old krubrik lens

7. Is that chick still alive? That looks way too bright to be healthy.

8. do they not have glow in the dark there

9. nup his was the zeiss 50mm f0.7

10. What's the story behind those pics?

11. looks like a strip club

12. uv body paint isn't harmful

13. That's a friend of mine, Gillian. We were decorating t-shirts for glow-bowling, but we were drinking pretty heavy. Long and short of it is she got naked and we painted her. Then we went bowling.

14. Haven't taken my camera out in so long. Still have an undeveloped roll of Ilford Delta 3200 I really need to take in. Might have some cool stuff on it (Prague and a friend's roller derby bout, haha). Will be heading to the midwest in early September. Plan on going through quite a few rolls then. Pretty happy with my results last time.

15. #241 fuzer, Aug 19, 2011
  16. #242 basman007, Aug 19, 2011
  17. k nerds , I need a good fully manual digital camera with interchangeable lenses.

I don't want a dslr but want something with similar sensor size, got to be range finder style.

price range 1000 , tempted to drop the 6-7 k and just get a Leica m9 but don't know if that's necessary.

what would you guys do given a similar predicament ?

18. So basically you want a Sony NEX or Micro-4/3 camera. IMO go with m4/3 since theres a lot more support for them and tons of cheap adapters to mount any lens you want.

Any m4/3 come in every shape and size, both from Panasonic or Olympus. Right now Olympus is in their third generation of Pen cameras, and you can get the perfectly good second generation cameras for REAL cheap. Id suggest E-P2 or E-PL2.

19. Sony NEX-7. The body will be around $1000 and the lenses are not expensive. It also has a built in viewfinder. You can adapt pretty much any lens, including Leica M. Sony NEX-5N is also a good option at a lower price, and will have better high ISO performance than the NEX-5.
    The performance of the NEX series is much better than micro 4/3 (larger aps-c sized sensor). There is a nice 16mm f/2.8 pancake lens for the NEX cameras, and there's also an 18-55mm kit zoom. Both of these are inexpensive and pretty decent. You can't go wrong with these cameras.

The M9 is an amazing camera, but I wouldn't drop the 7k on the M9 unless you already shoot Leica and have some glass for it. Leicas can get pretty addictive, and they're not cheap. The cheapest lenses are around $600.

20. does sony still do that magic gate memory card shit ... or do they now use secure digital ?

21. hello im looking for a 1995-1998 ford taturs that u have for cheap i have a moter and trany for a 1997 ford taturs that i can put in i need one by next week saturday...im 3 monthes prgro and i need a car to get back and forth to my doc plz if u have a car and it runs and drive i would love to take it off ur hands

22. hello im looking for a 1995-1998 ford taturs that u have for cheap i have a moter and trany for a 1997 ford taturs that i can put in i need one by next week saturday...im 3 monthes prgro and i need a car to get back and forth to my doc plz if u have a car and it runs and drive i would love to take it off ur hands

23. hello im looking for a 1995-1998 ford taturs that u have for cheap i have a moter and trany for a 1997 ford taturs that i can put in i need one by next week saturday...im 3 monthes prgro and i need a car to get back and forth to my doc plz if u have a car and it runs and drive i would love to take it off ur hands

24. hello im looking for a 1995-1998 ford taturs that u have for cheap i have a moter and trany for a 1997 ford taturs that i can put in i need one by next week saturday...im 3 monthes prgro and i need a car to get back and forth to my doc plz if u have a car and it runs and drive i would love to take it off ur hands