Camero

Discussion in '2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1' started by 93StAnG, Aug 9, 2002.

1. the camero is takin a dirt nap along withe firebird and the '03 Cobra and '03 Mach 1 are rulin the road for now on

2. Re: Camero

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 93StAnG</i>
    <b>the camero is takin a dirt nap along withe firebird and the '03 Cobra and '03 Mach 1 are rulin the road for now on</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Hahaha! Gotta love these mustang fans! They can't even spell, let alone drive! Ok. All the shitstang people say it together. Are we ready? C-A-M-A-R-O. Very good! In tomorrows lesson, we'll learn how to fill in rust spots on our shitstangs using bondo!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Camero

he was closer spelling camaro, than you were spelling mustang, ooh you tryed to make fun of mustangs, did you ever think he was making fun of camaro. enyway nobody cares if he missed spell something like camaro wrong, and this is a furom not elementary school. if you want to go pick on someone go to a elementary school and show them how to spell a camaro(they probably never heard of it).
    next time you want to say something say something that people will care about, not correcting peoples spelling.

4. Re: Camero

Lots of grade school kids know what a camaro is.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Camero

ok, body i was just making a joke of it. i acually like the last jen camaros, before the present face lift came.
    don't go calling me a hater now.

6. Re: Camero

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mariowrc</i>
    <b>ok, body i was just making a joke of it. i acually like the last jen camaros, before the present face lift came.
    don't go calling me a hater now.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->It sure the hell sounded like it.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Camero

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 93StAnG</i>
    <b>the camero is takin a dirt nap along withe firebird and the '03 Cobra and '03 Mach 1 are rulin the road for now on</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You may be partially right for now..... the 2002 ss's would still beat this and so would the 01,00,99.....must i go on. any ways dont get me wrong its a nice car but ford still has got nothing on the zo6.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Camero

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BigJoeT</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 93StAnG</i>
    <b>the camero is takin a dirt nap along withe firebird and the '03 Cobra and '03 Mach 1 are rulin the road for now on</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You may be partially right for now..... the 2002 ss's would still beat this and so would the 01,00,99.....must i go on. any ways dont get me wrong its a nice car but ford still has got nothing on the zo6.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I'm not so sure. Most of the camaro ss's run low 13's (13.3-13.4), while this car has ran a best so far of 13.4. Pretty damm close. I think it would be all up to the driver.
    And of course this has nothing on the z06, nobody said that it did. Thats why you can buy one of these for $25,000, not $50,000+ like the z06.

9. Re: Camero

I agree alot is on the driver... but i was talking about ford in general not having anything on the zo6. Im not a Super chevy nut i just prefer chevy... i wish ford would come out with something like the zo6.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Camero

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BigJoeT</i>
    <b>I agree alot is on the driver... but i was talking about ford in general not having anything on the zo6. Im not a Super chevy nut i just prefer chevy... i wish ford would come out with something like the zo6.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well ford does have the gt40 coming out in 2003-4, can't remember. That will be albe to dethrone the z06, although it will be alot more money.

11. Re: Camero

Yea but also 2004 or 2005 will bring the new zo6 around 520 h.p. and the base corvette will have 400 hp<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Camero

2006 is the next jen of z06 going to come out. but yah, i am sure the next jen won't have the same price as the current z06 if they want to compete with those cars, probably around viper price territory.

13. Re: Camero

Hey BigJoe,
    Don't try to compare this to a Z06. This car wansn't made to compete with a Z06. If you like comparing cars to the Z06 go to the 2003 Cobra fourm. Nothing short of a Vette Z06 will get close to the new Cobra.

14. Re: Camero

<b>Yea but also 2004 or 2005 will bring the new zo6 around 520 h.p. and the base corvette will have 400 hp</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

How about some proof dude?? Motortrend says the c6 z06 will have under 400 horsepower. 520 is pretty much, out there...<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Camero

The base will have 380[est.] and the Z06, which will not appear at launch[ about 4 months down the road] will have somewhere around 450-500 hp to compete with the viper.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Camero

In Road and Track they said that for the C6 model the Z06 will go on Hiatus for 2 years to be upgraded and made better than the C5 one. Most likly to come in 2006. I hope sooner though cause the Z06 is awsome<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Camero

not that i really give a damn about either car really..... but since my brother owns an 02 ss i can vouch for the fact that it deffinetly runs faster then 13.3.... he was running 13.0something and 13.1something through out the night, yeah he mest up once or 2se and got 13.3s but for the most part it is a very very low 13. second car now as far as this car goes i don't have a clue what the hell it pulls but i don't think it would touch the ss, but the 03 cobra would take out an 02 ss, & ws6

18. Re: Camero

its all true, ford now has the gt40 back in its lineup with 500hp and yes it costs around 140,000. they need something between 50 and 100 grand that will compete with the viper and zo6, they have the cobra that gets beat by both and the gt40 now that wipes the floor with them. 1 bad thing about ford is that they have tons of low end cars that are pretty fast but they need more high end cars now.

19. Re: Camero

its all true, ford now has the gt40 back in its lineup with 500hp and yes it costs around 140,000. they need something between 50 and 100 grand that will compete with the viper and zo6, they have the cobra that gets beat by both and the gt40 now that wipes the floor with them. 1 bad thing about ford is that they have tons of low end cars that are pretty fast but they need more high end cars now.

20. Re: Camero

The zo6 is far above any mustangs price range. True, a stock zo6 is better than a stock 03 cobra or mach 1, but if you put the same money into the cobra as you do into buying the zo6 the zo6 would have nothing on the cobra.

21. Re: Camero

(Response to BigJoeT)

22. well like i said....im not extremely partial either way. i think the mustang is an awesome car, plus it all boils down to the all mighty dollar, pretty much everyone makes a car that if you put X amount of money into it will beat the other persons car. In my opinion i would rather drive a Zo6 because its a "pure" sports car....i mean its not like you throw cold air and an exaust on a cobra its gonna anihilate a zo6. just because it has more hp doesnt make it faster.

23. well like i said....im not extremely partial either way. i think the mustang is an awesome car, plus it all boils down to the all mighty dollar, pretty much everyone makes a car that if you put X amount of money into it will beat the other persons car. In my opinion i would rather drive a Zo6 because its a "pure" sports car....i mean its not like you throw cold air and an exaust on a cobra its gonna anihilate a zo6. just because it has more hp doesnt make it faster.