can u actually buy these

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac LMP-02' started by locoako786, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: can u actually buy these

actually its 600+ hp they said with 7500 rpm... 200+ mph top speed of course very very very nice see my post "pics pics and more pics" i posted that with pics hehe

2. r they street legal

if they ar im gettin one first thing when i get tha money

3. Re: can u actually buy these

i doubt it. these things would tear up the road in 2 seconds.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: can u actually buy these

never street legal...<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: can u actually buy these

Not even close to street legal.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: can u actually buy these

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from hawkdude56</i>
    <b>i doubt it. these things would tear up the road in 2 seconds.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

But just imagine for a second this car was street legal... And you were tearing up the road...

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: can u actually buy these

i seen the commercial with this shiyt tearin up the street but then it was some guy sayin he bought a new racecar to his wife and she looked outside and it was a cadillac seville o well i still wud kill anyone for this

8. Re: can u actually buy these

deff not street legal, but u can buy them, i think theyre about $650,000....uve just got 2 drive it around a racetrack, thats all

that price is just for the car, no spare tyres, no spare engine or any other parts, just the 1 whole car

9. Re: can u actually buy these

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from anhan</i>
    <b>r they street legal

if they ar im gettin one first thing when i get tha money</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Unforntunately, no. If they were, everyone in their Civics and various other turds would grow jealous and cry. Plus cops wouldn't be able to stop this thing when its goin' excess 190 if there life depended on it.

10. Re: can u actually buy these

No, you will not be able to buy this car unless you make a deal with the company.

It is not street legal beings how it has too much RPMs and other rules.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: can u actually buy these

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dragon420</i>
    <b>No, you will not be able to buy this car unless you make a deal with the company.

It is not street legal beings how it has too much RPMs and other rules.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Too many RPMS's? what the #$%# kind of shit is that! what does that have to with street legality? what the #$%# are you runnin' your piehole about?<!-- Signature -->