can you say.. GASS HOGGGGGG

Discussion in '1963 Shelby Competition Cobra 289 Le Mans Hardtop' started by dodge_punk, Aug 9, 2002.

1. 350 HP.. would 350 HP even move the axle on this thing ?, its dang uglyyyyy

2. Re: can you say.. GASS HOGGGGGG

At least it's better than a Dodge. If you're talking about MPG when you say Gass Hogggggg, then i'd say that a deisel V-8 shouldn't be so bad for gas comsumption, because deisel is more efficient and more powerful than regular gas. It would probably ahve somewhere around 15 MPG CTY and 18 MPG HWY<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: can you say.. GASS HOGGGGGG

dodge_punk, you're a dumbass.
    Torque gets a vehicle moving, not horsepower.
    And 600ft-lbs of torque is a helluva lot of torque.

And huge diesel trucks get better gas mileage then say, a Ford Excursion so who cares.
    You don't buy a huge truck and say "hmm, I wonder how it is on gas?"

4. Re: can you say.. GASS HOGGGGGG

EXCURSIONS HAVE DIESELS IN EM WHAT THE HELL ARE U TALKIN ABOUT?<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: can you say.. GASS HOGGGGGG

u rule camaroeater i say ford kicks chevy's all around i got a 70' mach1 with a 351 clevlend i stomps all over the chevys!!

6. Re: can you say.. GASS HOGGGGGG

u can get excursions that have gasoline instead of diesel cant u?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: can you say.. GASS HOGGGGGG

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TeK3300</i>
    <b>u can get excursions that have gasoline instead of diesel cant u?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i think so<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: can you say.. GASS HOGGGGGG

u can get excursions with all the engines available in the super duties, a gas V8, a diesel V8 and a gas V10.

9. Re: can you say.. GASS HOGGGGGG

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dodge_punk</i>
    <b>350 HP.. would 350 HP even move the axle on this thing ?, its dang uglyyyyy</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE>DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCK DODGE SUCKSS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: can you say.. GASS HOGGGGGG

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from import eater</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from dodge_punk</i>
    <b>350 HP.. would 350 HP even move the axle on this thing ?, its dang uglyyyyy</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE>DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCK DODGE SUCKSS DODGE SUCKS DODGE SUCKS</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->DODGE SUCKS <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: can you say.. GASS HOGGGGGG

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Low Rider</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TeK3300</i>
    <b>u can get excursions that have gasoline instead of diesel cant u?</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i think so</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Welk mr ferrarrri jou dink dat a ferrarrri kan beet any kar your rong bekaase a maklaren kan beet it.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: can you say.. GASS HOGGGGGG

the 7.3l gets around 16mpg if you can control yourself.... mine is getting 14 because i switched tires. the 6l is expected to get near 20.<!-- Signature -->