change the F50?

Discussion in '1995 Ferrari F50' started by ReeK, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: change the F50?

Ah...the Dumbass Lives....and proves his stupidity once again!
    hahahahahaha.......you are just about the funniest damned motherf***er i ever met, kid. "Fudge packing queer boy"...yeah right look whos talking.....the Romanian Circus clown!!!!!....whats the matter? Are you missing your dominatrix Enver Hoxha perhabs?

"Oh and do put spaces between your words, much easier to read that way,lol." Hahahaha.....please, it amazes me that you can bring your stupidity to levels like this.....May i have any one instance of where i had missed a space in my last posting(evidence, pal)? Compare that to yours.....and you get the picture. It just speaks laurels about your brains capacity(a paradox in itself) that you can't think up your own insults, and have to use other people's ones against them...when they do not even APPLY!

Frankly, i have grown tired of bantering with a d***less 12-year old like you, and while the experience has been undeniably fun, i have much better things to do....like drive cars that are not Dacias, lol.

2. Re: change the F50?

And since you can't seem to sh*g in peace without knowing why i hate the F50, here's a small excerpt....i could give you a lot more but then your brain(sic) wouldn't be able to handle it, so why bother.
    The opinions expressed are also not my own...i could give mine but that would be a waste so...
    "Ferrari learnt a lesson with the F50- putting a GP engine in a road car lead to a loss in tractablity and poor torque flow..."- Steve Cropley, Editor, Autocar.
    "We realized that excessive NVH had become a major issue with the F50" - (none other than)Luca di Montzemelo, Head of Ferrari
    "there were only 349 F50s but over 1300 F40s"....Micheal Bowler, in The Fastest Cars(and may i remind you there were 399 Enzos despite the fact that they cost almost 1.5 times more)

3. Re: change the F50?

**** you ,you Racist #$%#!I never said I drive Dacias either dickhead!

4. Re: change the F50?

I know all about the F50's flaws you shit,but it doesn't mean it's a bad car,like you would not want to own it or something.I wanted to hear in your opinion why they should change it,not some #$%#ing magazine,I already read those.But whatever #$%# you and stop replying
    back to me you shit.

And about that spaces between the words,I only said it because you said it to me, even though I do put spaces between my words ,so #$%# you if you don't know what sarcasm is.

5. Re: change the F50?

Think about it, do race cars have radios?

6. Re: change the F50?

i wonder why you lol so much is it true youre actually luaghing out loud? i love it as it is nothing should be perfect because imperfection is natural and perfection would be abnormal and freakish

7. Re: change the F50?

id sell this shit and buy a clk gtr .,..

8. Re: change the F50?

Well with that kind of money you could buy loads of vipers...

... or some books to teach you how to type Tiffosi and a brain so you could distinguish a true supercar from a car with a truck engine

9. Re: change the F50?

If you know anything about cars, you would first off know that no cars sucks. No matter what. Secondly, this car is far from being a failure, just because the F50 didnt succseed the F40 doesnt mean its a failure. This car came out with some of the best handling with 1.03g's. Has an awesome top speed of around 202mph. Along to go with fast acceleration both 0-60 and 0-100mph. So before you post something ridiculous like that think, think very long and hard.

-------------------------------
    How Do You Make A Signature?

10. Re: change the F50?

Do you want Air conditioning at no extra cost?

11. Re: change the F50?

Amen

12. Re: change the F50?

I don't know, this will always be the best car of its time.

13. Re: change the F50?

You are an idiot.

14. Re: change the F50?

Lol...thats stupid....the real radio on this car is that V12 engine.

15. Re: change the F50?

Alright you just told XR SICK not to post his opinoins yet before he submitted anything, you made this idiotic remark. Now we don't have to be out of grade school to tell what this was but it isn't a fact. You need to be qiuet for the sake of you, and everyone that uses this forum because you really are a moron, my friend.

16. Re: change the F50?

I would like to have a fixed roof, and an even more racy interior.

17. Re: change the F50?

still rollin' in my six-4

18. Re: change the F50?

If I were going to change anything, I would try to find a way to change the rear wing; I never did like the fact that it was incorporated into the streamlined bodywork of the car. Check out the F-50 GT, THAT's more like it IMP! Another thing I never really cared for was the hardtop version of the car; I think the convertible version looks twice as good.

19. Re: change the F50?

The only thing that I might possibly change on this amazing car would be a few engine mods to get more power but other than that nothing,

20. Re: change the F50?

Good point.

21. Re: change the F50?

I would probably paint, or remove the black stripe down the side. Unless it has some reason there. And also maybe the windshield.

22. Re: change the F50?

Yeah, if I had $700000 for this baby I would invest an extra $1000 and get a badass Bose 6-speaker sound system

23. Re: change the F50?

You`re an idiot too! How about you stick some 25" wheels on there, lower it, paint it bright orange and stick a rediculous sticker on the side! Give it a name!

Do you live in the UK and drive a Vauxhall Nova 1.3SR by any chance?

24. Re: change the F50?

if you would change that then you would screw up all the downforce.

25. Re: change the F50?

power windows would add weight.

honda dirtbikes dont suck jackass, they are one of the best ones out there.