click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

Discussion in '2002 Gemballa 911 GTR 650' started by ferrari F40 GTE, Aug 9, 2002.

1. it is built by a guy named quarnis in sweden.. it is rumored to have massive 1300bhp! and have the most awesome styling you can get on a porsche...<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

whoa, that looks nice. is that a gemballa body kit on it?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

nope..the fenders are maybee gemballa but the rest is home made... fiat coupe turbo headlights and a huge gt2 wing...... and massive ice inside!!! there goal was to built swedens rawest sportscar.. i belive they sucseeded. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ferrari F40 GTE</i>
    <b>it is built by a guy named quarnis in sweden.. it is rumored to have massive 1300bhp! and have the most awesome styling you can get on a porsche...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

dude, that is really phat...... must have cost him a fortune...

5. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

Who would do such an evil thing?!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

1300bhp is too much for the street, where are you ever going to drive that thing to its fullest potential? I'll take the max of the 750bhp Gemballa GTR EVO but that's it!

7. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

I dont like it. It's practically r1c3y it's so tuned. I mean, come on. Do you really need to add parts of other cars to porsches? They already look nice, unlike Civics which need other parts and paint jobs in order to look half decent.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

How did they get 1300 hp? this car is awesome!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

I canŽt see the picture...whereŽs is "that" awesome Porsche? Where do I click, to see the picture?

10. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

The SC.net forum server is constantly screwing up so all the old pics got deleted.

11. #11 Gurra, Oct 21, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  12. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

that is THE best looking porsche ive ever seen......as for 1300hp who needs it whenu look that great.....i love it....tho the spoiler could be a tad smaller....

13. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

Looks like a 993 and 996 together

14. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

I can do without all the decals though.

15. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

I cant see the pic
    damnit

16. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

pergh....
    lawa gila

17. Re: click here to see the rawest porsche ever!!!!!!

Well, the guys name is actually Joakim Qvarnström. He is well known in the swedish streetracing world, both for being who he is and for having the first ItsFun car, a Ford Sierra Cosworth, running very low 11s on the quartermile.

His first and foremost opponent on his time before this Porsche was Robert Potshorksi (can't spell his name). This guy owns a GMC Syclone, which has run 10.81 on the quartermile. Of course, it is extremely tuned, housing an incredible ammount of over 800 hp and 1100 some in torque......

If u want to see some streetracing in sweden, go see when some of those guys drive, or the guys with the supras, running low 10s...

And yes, I am swedish and I love cars!