Collateral is a good movie.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AstonDB7, Dec 19, 2004.

1. haha...I was actually sad too.

2. His double-tapping was cool.

3. YES

4. Dude the double tap on the chest and then one on the head was the freaking shit! The way he used the gun in alley was so damn cool. Makes me want to practice using a pistol.

5. Easily the best part of the movie.

6. That and the club scene was really damn cool too.. He would not stop at anything to get to that chinese guy. I really did expect him to kill Fanning just as they got out of the club.

Best line

Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it."

7. I didn't think Man on Fire was very good. The director tried way too hard to be "artistic". A good director is subtle with that kind of thing. Or else they do it with immense emotional impact, like Darren Aronofsky did in Requiem for a Dream.

8. I`m sorry, I dont understand what you are saying? Are you saying your in love with me? Cause if so, I am flattered but I dont swing that way! Thanks though.

9. I thought it ws a pretty good movie. I would have liked it if the ending had something to make me go "Whoa" with, but that's the only real downside. I loved them leaving the blooper in there though (I won't give it away for those who haven't seen it).

10. The gunplay in this movie was realistic, unlike most movies where they are firing to guns sideways, etc..

11. My favourite movie of this decade, and only tasteless and uncultured people don't like it.

12. City of God is amazing.

Collateral was pretty good too.

But City of God is amazing.

13. Is City of God in English?

14. English subtitles. Though the dvd probably gives you the option of different spoken langauges.

15. should i buy the dvd?

16. Which DVD? Collateral? Yes. City of God? I don't know.