Comparing this to F60 vs.Murcielago vs. Koeingsegg CC

Discussion in '1996 Ferrari F50 Bolide' started by Goransimic, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I would take Ferrari Boldie,then Murcielago, Koeingsegg cc, and my last choice would be F60.

let me know what you think<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Comparing this to F60 vs.Murcielago vs. Koeingsegg CC

First I would take my favorite supercar, The Koeingsegg cc. Then i would get this Bolide, Followed by a Murcielago. Lastly, I would go home in an F60.

3. Re: Comparing this to F60 vs.Murcielago vs. Koeingsegg CC

What is the actual performance of this car ? If it matches the looks it could smoke anything. This car is too mysterious.

4. Re: Comparing this to F60 vs.Murcielago vs. Koeingsegg CC

I would take
    1 Koenigsegg CC 8S (tie)
    1 Ferrari Enzo (F60 doesn't exist)
    3 Murcielago
    4 Bolide. I think it's ugly. It's just my opinion. The regular F50 looks sooo much better.

5. Re: Comparing this to F60 vs.Murcielago vs. Koeingsegg CC

I agree totally. This car looks like crap. I mean i would take it is i was offered one but it is pretty damn ugly

6. Re: Comparing this to F60 vs.Murcielago vs. Koeingsegg CC

The F60 does not exist yet, but I think they are talking about the Enzo, but I don't know. I read some where that it is going to come out in 2007. I will post the web address if I find it.

7. Re: Comparing this to F60 vs.Murcielago vs. Koeingsegg CC

First off whoever posted this thread there is no f60 and if your thinking of the enzo you can't even compare the enzo to the f series cars (f40, f50) second by all means the cc 8s would be my car of choice followed by the (f60) enzo, last but not least the lamborghini allthough lambo seems to be lacking in my eyes now of days in the car market.